Reviews for Tempo Rubato
tlcplusp chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Misa was innocent. Amazingly *innocent*, despite all she did.

Really, she and Matsuda were the only two to keep thier innocence upt to the very end. (I'm counting Light's unmasking as 'the end,' despite the epilouge.)

Change isn't happy. But sometimes changes is *good*.

Jeez, I sound like even more of a moron than usual..:(
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Aw, how sweet... I could be friends with Misa, I'm sometimes as childish as she is, hehe. And I never thought I was going to see a Misa and Sayu fic... There should be more, not necessarily as a pairing, friendship too.
Sarac Steeling chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I must thank you for writing this lovely one-shot—I enjoyed reading it immensely, despite its short length. It was a very accurate portrayal of Misa, if I do say so myself. Her inherent childishness and her sentiments, especially for Light and Sayu, were so subtly imparted, yet affected me greatly.

Not only well-written, but you also mentioned Misa and Sayu's relationship(!), which I found noteworthy in itself, seeing as how obscure this pairing is in a fandom of Light/L fans. Truly this is an admirable ficlet.

(Just a note, though, but I've noticed one misconception in your story; Boxing Day is, unfortunately, not celebrated in Japan. Only Britain and other Commonwealth countries celebrate this day, and its sales. Perhaps you should slightly revise the sentence where said holiday is referenced?)

Well done.