Reviews for You Wish!
ItsTheNickster chapter 19 . 4/10
I really hope you keep this going. I want to read the complete story. This is really well written and a very good read.
loli-belle chapter 19 . 1/17
This story is highly entertaining! The plot is interesting and I like how you wrote the characters.
Sasysa1012 chapter 19 . 1/4
You never cease to amaze me. Your writing always has me hooked! I just wish you would get some more chapters up here... :)
tomoyo.kyoko chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
dios... dime q continuaras el fic? D: porfavor! no me puedes dejar asi TwT
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
More plz ch 20
Kazichan chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
Wow, I love this! And the subtle little DP x fop crossover works :)
SakuraDragon2836 chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
OMG! This is amazing! I'm so addict to this fanfic now! It's now too time a long that you have not updated this, so I wonder if you will continue this. Will you? Seriously I love this fanfic, I'm really in love with it! But if you won't continue it... Well I can't say anything, I think I understand :'(
bimori chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
please continue, I love this fanfic :D
The freedom girl chapter 19 . 4/18/2014
Oooh Vlad you just like to play with Danny, I guess it's part of the reason Danny like to 'play' with you...
Nimrod The Writer chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
I still love this story so very much.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
...Oh God what's gonna happen?
Masterspuppy chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
When are you going to update? :( have you given up on the story? Please dont its a amazing story and i want to know what vlads plan is going to be :3... but if you have abandoned the story please take it down and say your no longer continuing it so people wont get there hopes up on wanting it to end :/
gabbygirl1234 chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
Write more please
Ross Rice chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
(Versión original) Hola, yo soy una de las lectoras de tu fanfic en español, porque, bueno, no se ingles, por eso lo traduje con google, pero quería personalmente darte las gracias por tan magnifica historia, a mi me gusta mucho, porque son pocos los fanfics de esta serie que logran transmitir tantas emociones como el tuyo, y a pesar de que han pasado los años yo seguiré aquí esperando la actualización, así que nuevamente gracias por escribir y también gracias por permitir que lo tradujeran para que personas que no sabemos el ingles lo podamos leer byebye.

(Google translator) Hello, I am one of the readers of your fanfic in Spanish, because, well, not English, so I translated it with google, but I wanted to personally thank you for such a magnificent story, I like it a lot , because few fanfics of this series that manage to convey so many emotions like yours, and even though the years have passed I'll be here waiting for the update, so again thank you for writing and thanks for allowing me to translate it for people we do not know what we can read the English byebye.
My Bloody Gemini chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Lol at first i thought you were a stereotpical american, (no afence to americen) love the story bud! :D