Reviews for Desires
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
An amazing story. By far you are my favorite author when it comes to this pairing. I love the interactions and dialogue in this story between the characters, and in my opinion you had the characters spot on. This is an awesome story and I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Sad I don't think much ten year olds think about settling down or girls in particular
I-Don't-Have-A-Name123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Yea, I know it's been like six years since you put this up and you probably forgot about it, but I think it's pretty good. Oh, and I really like the Mayl/Chaud pairing better than Yai/Chaud, mainly because the blonde's like 5 years younger than him... Anyway, great job.
SmilingArtist chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I love ChaudMaylu!

Please make a squeal and can you please include ProtomanRoll in the squeal as well?
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Tramanufic! I just the story!

This is probably like the 30th time I read it!

Sorry about my spelling.
shadowsaver chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
wow wow wow they are ment to be. You are really good at this you got her character right and every thing. favorit quote "You never cease to amaze me" awsome. thanks good luck.
Tragedy of Melpomene chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
i love this pairing this is a great story for Chaud/Maylu. i still like Lan/Maylu and Yai/Chaud but this is my personal favorite
Vicky Chain chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This story is cool! You should write a sequel.
sally-wu-99 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
The story is good, but I like Enzan pair with yaito more and meiru is most suitable to pair with netto.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
m ... I don't really like breaking up the Lan/Maylu pairing. And I ussually don't like ti when it's because she is getting together with Chaud. But, pars to you. Unlike most of the others I have read, there is a decent reason this time. Even though I still don't like the pairing, the way you did it was good. And, I love how they dicussed things in this, all of which seem to ring very true!