Reviews for The Results
arrrgylepirate chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
So sweet! So fun, I loved the change of address form bit. Very House-like ending. loved it!
JosGotGlock chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I had forgotten how much I loved this little trilogy. Great stuff and puts me right back in the mood for some more House/Cameron.

Loved these!
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Aw... *sniff*

IGC t DM
davinci333 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
AH! These three little stories made my evening! I thoroughly enjoyed reading them. Good job! really cute :)
tweekrheartsjmo chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Awe, its so nice that smut turned into this.

So romantic and cute and you're making me act all girly.

I love it.
Aly the Spy chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
That was so sweet! I think my dad thinks I'm crazy- first I'm laughing, then I'm grinning insanely, then I'm all aw. Lol. Anyway, great job!

-Aly (thats me)
whathappenedtothebeat chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Aww... I don't really ship Cam/House, but... aw. Cute!
quigles chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
What a cute story. Gives me hope after reading what I have about what will be coming on the show. Thanks!
kcdancer chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
aw that was so cute!
LOSTforHOUSE chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Wilson/Cuddy wedding AND House proposing to Cameron in a fabulous way! Must be my lucky day! Loved it!

xyber116 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Another great fic.
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I read all three and they were great. Loved them, I'm not a big House/cam shipper but you did well.
AllThatGlittersIsGold chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! How sweet! How romantic! How...how...aw!

It's just so...oh! I liked the smut...but fluff is good too i guess...how cute is that? Go Wilson, he's so cool! And big surprise ther, he got married to Cuddy...how awesome. I always thought those two would make a good match...

Be-o-tiful ending though, tres romantic...you should write ONE more about House and Cam's wedding...but if you do, it has to be a very interesting wedding- I HATE it when people write those two getting MARRIED in a Church with a big white dress and tux and bridesmaid...it has to be original and crazy! Yay!
Readrbug21 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Just what I needed. A nice fluffy House Cameron piece. *sigh* Fluff looks so good on them, don't you think? lol I loved the threepiece. It was extremely good and very well written. :) I'd love to read more from you!

-Sam
jayaydee chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
That was definitely the icing on the cake. I love it when I feel all gooey inside. Please take the title of Cake Decorator Extraordinaire!