Reviews for Snapshot Moment
Akumakisses chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Noooooo! That felt more like a cliffhanger than an ending. I love seeing Sasuke being in denial for too long, but in the end he didn't even admit he had some sort of feeling for her (But the kiss said it almost all lol!) Gahh! Is there an sequel? Cuz i'm dying for one right now, it was short, but super awesome. I dunno I liked it very much because the setting was different, Sasuke's character was different yet still in character, and just everything really. Sequel please! Maybe with them getting married this time.
tactics2012 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Beautiful story, enchanting...is there a sequel?
Fher34 chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
That was really really good. Damn you sasuke and your cold attitude! Wooow awesome kiss though xD loved it x3
TheDarkness9 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
The story was great... even tho sasuke was a lot slow about his feelings :D
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

I loved your Sasuke,OMG.

How adorable.
katsekala chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
I loved it! Great job! Many kisses!
Lems chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
ah that was so swet ! i love in-denial sasuke so much !
HikariYamino chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
Kyahh! That was so%TGUIU9iV&R& awesome! Haha, i love it!
BLG chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
Ah, how nice. I enjoyed reading this immensely, so, thank you. Or something. ]
Walks In The Shadows chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
Very cute, and mostly in-character. I certainly like it, and the fluffiness is relatively realistic. One of the better SasuHina short stories I've read. Hm...Wonder why Naruto and Hinata broke up? Was it because Naruto found out that Hinata liked Sasuke? Or some other reason? That's the only thing I'd really like to know. It'd be nice to see all this in her POV, though. The sudden call for dinner, the way he just cancelled it...Yep, it would definitely be very interesting.

An very good and well-written story. I definitely enjoyed it- enough to add it to my faves, anyway. ;)
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
aw cute
EVision chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
This story is beautiful. But I think it's very far from M rating
smooth.stutter chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
LOVELOVELOVE it ;]
doryfishie chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
wow... is getting complicated...anymewho!

what a thoughtful fic! very original and convincing! rather fluffy, but not particularly! no spelling mistakes or gums or whatever you wanna call them (don't take my word for it! XD i'm terrible at editing) the ending is good which is ALWAYS important...i think it'd be kinda cool to have something like that happen in my life...rather an odd relationship beginning and those are always fun!
Haruka2007 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008