Reviews for Christmas Shoes
awww man. that song never fails to make me tear up and newsboys is one of my fave Christian bands of all time.

this was a real bittersweet read. for the boys and for roy.

that last line was really ironic. he WOULD see them again, just not quite as innocent and whole. :'(
Carcrash87 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This was awesome:) I loved the end the best:D
JSML chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Aw that is just so sweet!
ShadowsOfRegrets chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
cute! :D
Radon65 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was just beautiful. Wonderful, sweet writing. Fitting to dedicate to anybody.
deceiving reality chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
i loved the story
the very last paragraph made me a bit sad though because even though roy would see the brothers again, it wouldnt be on good conditions
hull lull lull chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Oh, wow. This is really sweet.
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Aw.
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
How cute.
Songfic Misstress chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Aw! i liked very much. So Sweet. Sometimes Roy does have a heart:)
edPod chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Ha ha. I cracked up at the candy and puppy part.

I liked the end. He didn't think he'll see them again huh? XD
VickyQ chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
OMG i love this song!
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
*giggles* It's sweet and kawaii! Merci! The writing is well.

~ Miss.
baka deshi chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Aw...poor little Elrics.

What really sparkles here is Ed being suspicious of this strangers and smarter than most kids his age :)
Elric-Chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Eek! I love that song, very much! It's actually one of the things that I look forward to during Christmastime. It's never on the radio any other time...

But, I vaguely remember you giving me constructive criticism once (I'm not sure which one of you it was, since your profile states that you're two different people on this account). I came back to thank you for the help. I have gotten MUCH better since then.

And then I saw this. I squeaked a little because I love this song. You (both) are a very talented writer(s).

~Elric-Chan