Reviews for Positively Sure & other drabbles
Brisalad chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
wow that poem is amazing, for u to get it to rhyme perfectly, bravo!
Mia chapter 78 . 5/17/2011
"She doesn't know how Aang manages to wear his heart on his sleeve like that, so close to the palm of his hand where he holds the world."

I... wow.
Mia chapter 73 . 5/17/2011
Why do you have no reviews for this chapter?

"It should've been her."

That speaks volumes. Everything he feels about his duties. Everything he believes she can do. She might not agree with him on that, but it certainly sums up his feelings toward her and his insecurities about himself.

Beautiful.
Mia chapter 61 . 5/17/2011
So I realize you posted this story almost 4 years ago, which means you are 4 years older, but you wrote this at 14. Which means you wrote all the stories that came before it at age 13. Never stop writing. You clearly love it (though I understand the written word creates a love/hate relationship having written for many years myself) but you are also very good at it. You understand stories and can develop characters is complex ways, morally, psychologically, and thoughtfully. Always write and enjoy what you write, because then everyone else will as well. The whole point of fanfiction right? Write what you love. Cheers!
Mia chapter 26 . 5/17/2011
Just so simple and poetic and deeper and darker than the series was ever able to go, but I'd like to think that if the creators weren't bound by a Y7 rating this kind of depth of severity and character building would have been in it. Thanks for posting great oneshots. I've been reading them incredibly out of order
Mia chapter 33 . 5/17/2011
I feel this is so canon. I think she is definitely afraid to show her feelings and is feels left out a lot of the time. I can see this happening very easily if the creators ever wanted to show us more of Toph's character. We saw a good deal of her vulnerability in The Tales of Ba Sing Se but she covers it up with the tough exterior she feels she's had to grow. Sad and touching and true to a character I've always felt could use some more development.
Mia chapter 69 . 5/17/2011
I feel like there are definitely those out there who don't see the truth and poignancy behind these characters and their adventures beyond who gets together with who. There is so much more than that within the story that was told in the series and I think you highlight all the niches that lay mostly forgotten in the fanon. This is real, understandable, and deep and looks into a character in ways that few do.
Mia chapter 70 . 5/17/2011
That was a beautiful analogy for Toph must have felt. Moving and true to character as I see a young Toph behaving
Mia chapter 74 . 5/17/2011
That was simply beautiful and so true.
vapanalley chapter 41 . 11/27/2010
The parallelism is epic. The beginning and the end are so similar but so different and omigosh if this doesn't make Ty Lee just so much more /real/.
Katia11 chapter 79 . 9/6/2010
Can I marry this collection of one shots, please? :) Just kidding, but I LOVE them! :)
annabeth210 chapter 60 . 8/20/2010
OMG! 'I'd Lie!' I love that song so much! It was really clever how you mixed the lyrics in with the story, without plainly stating they were lyrics (if that makes any sense )) I love your one-shots. I've read 60 so far and I'm still hungry for more
Absolutely Unsure chapter 84 . 8/19/2010
I really loved these little shots and tidbits, they were really great to read! I don't know if I can pick a few out that I love the most, I think the most interesting and thought-provoking for me was the one describing the ocean and its surroundings as Aang, and Katara so overwhelmed by it all. I really liked all the similies/metaphors. But overall I think I loved all Sokka's ones, just in his thought process and opinions and such. I don't know, I feel like you write him really well in that regard.

BUT ALSO you did something Korra! OMFG! Sure, it was only a sentence, but hey!

Thanks for updating, can't wait for more :))
Verawrites-93 chapter 47 . 8/2/2010
I absolutely adore your writing style.
Verawrites-93 chapter 30 . 8/2/2010