Reviews for Walking a New Path Part Four: Flames of Hope
eric chapter 7 . 5/19
uh... you remember that Ron and Ginny are brother and sister, right? Therefore Sirius Ronald Weasley and Tamsin Potter are first cousins
NemesisNecrosis chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Anakin and Harry's ages don't make sense, though. According to the earlier episodes, Harry was 27 when he found Anakin, who was 9 at the time. Thus, Harry should be around 18 years older than Anakin is. So Anakin should be around 40, and Harry ought to be about 58, not 48.
King Scorpious chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
Excellent Stories So Far I'm Really Really Enjoying Them Please Continue Them When You Can Please
koolkat555 chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
put up a new one i so want to know what happens and if leia gets pregnant and who luke and tasmine get married to
Silky Button chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Vong? Sounds like the Vong... or Ssi-Ruuk... either would be cool :)

good work!
Silky Button chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
uhh... you do know the sending him to Kessel is more cruel than just putting him to 'sleep', right?
just saying ;)

also poor Harry and poor Damien :(
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
It appers that you have abbandond this seris because it has ben 5 YEARS! So please finish I really like this seris.
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Is this a resurgence of the Sith or something else that you are doing a cross-over with? Nice series so far and I have greatly enjoyed the intergration.
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Voldemort the stand-up comedian!
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Was that a Sith temple or something far worse?
Atharos chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
Great chapter, I like the new plot twist. as for the choice, I would prefer the Yuuzhang Vong, direction, I think that it would make better fanfiction, not to say you wouldn't be able to do the others well, but I would prefer to read that one.
Keep writing
Atharos
femalefarrier chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
I have truly enjoyed this series, I really hope you will continue it, May you always be Blessed
mkeeg91 chapter 16 . 10/17/2011
well, now that I've finished the 4 stories, I'd like to say excellent series and nice twist at the end with Voldy and Palpy ;)

shame for Lily and James, but understandable. Is this new treat the Yuzem Vong (sp?)? hope to see more in the future. Definitely like the animagus forms (all 3) and the lightsabers of Harry and Leia. Also Harry's jedi robes. Shame about Damiem, but well played.

Keep up the great work
TheGuardianOfLight chapter 16 . 9/24/2011
I have just read this series back to back in about a week including during my work lunch hours (which caused me to frequently overrun my alotted time) and I must say I absolutly love this series and what you have done with it, including the subtile changes that have allowed the plot to remain interesting while still allowing some of the key moments in the Star Wars universe to take place like having Leia and Luke being raised by their parents but still allowing Luke to be trained by Obi-wan and allowing Darth Vader to exist for just long enough to do what he had to at the Jedi temple before being tuned back into Anakin.

One thing I really likes was how Damien became a main player in the story, most authors don't actually do that to someone they are going to kill off, for someone to be given a central role and for a large amount of several chapters to be devoted to him and Gareth (when he came around) only for one to be killed off and the other to be exiled I found very refreshing and unexpected which is always good when reading.

One thing I found annoying was that as I started reading the first book I was thinking to myself what it would be like to start writing a HP/Star Wars crossover where Harry gets taken to be raised as a Jedi so I started coming up with ideas but as soon as I thought up an idea for what I would do in one instance I discovered that you had done the same thing so I now can't do this myself like having Harry trained by Windu and him training Anakin so I'm having to think up more elaborate and different ideas for if I ever get around to writting my own story.

This is a great story and allthough it has been several years since it was last updated I hope you eventually do as I really enjoyed it.

Thanks

TheGuardianOfLight
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 16 . 7/3/2011
Good closing story to this portion of the Empire occupation. I really enjoyed how Harry and Ani's children are moving the Jedi forward. Thanks for sharing!