Reviews for Defined by a Moment
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Loved it.
samantha chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
aww, that was cute! I love daniel/vala fluff. :)
1477166 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
ohYEAH that was sweet :D luved it!
CindyLou13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I liked the whole ice skating thing and how it brought them together. I just personally don't like lyrics in stories, but the rest was a great read!

Thanks for writing!

CindyLou
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I loved this story! What a good idea. In the beginning i was thinking that Daniel was going to bring her and he would just be mean and all that, but alas it had a wonderful ending. And you brought the rest of the crew on. I loved the bet!
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Absolutely, positively ADORABLE! Love it, going on faves!
Anjirika chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Cute lil story. I totally loved it. Good job!
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Way sweet! I love that line about Vala having an effect on Daniel like Sha're did. That would be fun to see on SG. But if it's not, I definitely have that image in my mind now, thanks to you. Great work! I love the ice-skating idea. Figures Vala would think it's easy..and then have to admit she needs help. And, honestly, he would be sexy on skates.. I love watching guys skate. Anyway.. I loved this :)
ZedPM chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
cool fiction!
Sokorra Lewis chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Aha! I found the one-shot. Very nice, although now I'm sad because my idea of them going ice skating is no longer original. But then again, it doesn't go the same way it does here in my story so all is well.:)

I like the inclusion of Ferretti. He kinda got lost in the shuffle of Children of the Gods and so far I haven't seen him again. And it's French Stewart. I don't know the TV guy's name though. And I'm kinda partial the the FS version:) The only time I prefered the actor in the movie to the actor in the TV show. Most of the time it's equal or TV show is better.

And wonderful song. I think I saw your vid but I'm not sure...Did you just post it or has it been online for awhile. It wouldn't be the first time someone used the same song (I have two videos for the same episode using the same song by the same artist by two different people. And it's interesting to compare..) I'm going to quit now since I seem to be rambling. I shall go off and watch your vid now.
Karakin chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
OMG this is a great story i was smiling the whole time great job
TVchick08 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
i love this. its perfect. good job
BkWurm1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Sweet!
scottiedog chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This was cute! Good Job!
Little Miss Spell-of-the-Week chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I really thought this was a great one shot, I don't watch Stargate: SG1 but this was really cute and great song!