Reviews for Deceptive Appearances
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
That was really random. And the ending was the type of scene that every author agonizes over because it never happens in real life. But, it made me laugh, so I guess it was well placed.
Kaliko the Cat chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I love a smart Duo. I like the twist at the end. Duo and Trowa are cute together. _
suicidal-sinner chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
i love how you ended this! I thought my cheeks would never go back to normal, i laughed so hard! I really like how you looked at the pilots as well! I really liked your fic! :)
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Ah, much enjoyed. There's not much 2x3 out there, so, seeing this made me quite happy. I'm just sorry I didn't find it sooner. Props for the way you wrote Duo. Funny *and* clever.

The end came upon me pretty suddenly, but it was so funny, I have no complaints.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
The ending left me cackling like an idiot. Most excellent!
ED of Oblivion chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This... is perfect. XD

"Wanna go make out?" (Given the right situation, the PERFECT pick-up line. X3)

Very awesome. I luffed it. GOLD STAR FOR YOU!
Mornwey chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Librarian Wufei... *cracks up laughing*

You're right, though. Heero and Wufei would /definitely/ stand out if they turned up at my school. Quatre might just about get away with it, but I don't think I'd really notice Trowa. (I would notice Duo, though, because I have a fetish for guys with long hair .~)

O, the randomness

Peace out

~TSD
Serenity Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
hillarious, nice work. :D i liked when trowa chimed in about it being boys, not girls. that was great.
Inconsistant Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
very cute. :D

i liked the deeper thought about duo as well; most authors characterize him as the flighty playboy - it's nice to see him with ulterior motives. after all, he /is/ a gundam pilot.

and the whole 2x3x2 bit is just adorable. ...and so is the thought of quatre being a librarian... plotbunnies!
ZD87 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Okay I liked this, all of it is so freaking true.

oh and I love the Duo/Trowa make-out ending.

_
shevaleon chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
AW! They are just so cute together! Tro-cakes and Duo-bear, I mean. It's a pity we don't see those two together a lot. *pouts* Still, I'm not really sure that 'normal' students do the 'insane tap-dance' thing. *grins*

Huggles