Reviews for Gramps' Lingo
Moonstarslight chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
That was wonderful. Thanks for the story.
Brijearin chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wow, I must say that this fic made me giggle. I have often wondered what some of the 'outside' teams did when they had to translate Gramps talking. I really like this peice, it's got a good pace, and is well written. And just about as funny as can be. Great job on it. I hope to see even more funny stories coming from you. I'm going to go stalk your works. Great job once again.
andysanime chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Awww, poor Kai XD, though when you think about it Mr. Grangers talking is easy to understand, or at least I think so /.
dragonchild25 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
poor Kai...He is being turned into a GRANGER! poor boy...
Hiwatari-Winchester addict chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Oh god! This is hilarious! And to actually understand gramps is scary, but understanding him enough to actually translate what he says is worst. And I really mean it. Oh god, Kai, the only sane in the team losing his sanity would be no good.

Really it was very funny. Keep up the good work. _
Neuron-x chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
haha that was really good!

*adds to favourites*
Timberstar chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Yo whats up homie? Let me lay it down for you...THAT WAS SO FUNNY! When I read this I was like 'oh no. Kai don't turn to the dark side please. You are the only sane one left' I feel sorry for him. I wonder what would happen if Ray or Max learned Gramps Lingo like that. Anyway I gotta go. Peace out _v
The Flea chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
*falls on the ground, cluching my stomach, laughing hysterically* that has to be the funniest thing i have ever read! *wipes tears from eyes* i totally choked on my ice cream! XD kai's reaction was brillant! :D i can totally picture this fic in my head and it's SO FREAKIN' GREAT! XD this just made my day! i mean i have alway's saw that this fic was there but i've never read it until now! i really regret that! it made my b-day wonderful! one of the best things that happned! well okay my b-day offically ended about an hour and a half ago but who's really counting? XD anyways great fic! i'm loving all of your storys and i can't wait for your updates! :D
NiennaAngel chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That was incredibly hilarious! I loved it! Especially Kai's reaction to his translation. It's great that he didn't realize he did it. *giggles* Great job! _
Tai-writer chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I nearly choked on my breakfast reading that! Oh god, I was laughing so hard! I love the way you wrote Grandpa, hectaually talks like that! Ha! Anyway, this must join my favs, so I won't lose it.

Go you!

orphen chica chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
That was great. A good laugh. Aussie slang is easy, but that could just be cause that's where i'm from, but anywho. I can see why gramps speak is hard to write, but I find it so easy to understand, sometimes I worry about me, oh well.

Great story from a exellent author.

Orphen C
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Yeah! I love it love it love it love it love it! (I'd say love times infinity...but my keyboard doesn't have the infinity sign ...oo is the closest...)

That was so hilarious! Especially everyone's reaction. I would pay money to see it! Thank You so much for writing it! And the fic "To Be With You" is coming along 'swimmingly' as well!
skyblue101 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Rio 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
lmao. That was AWESOME lol

You MY HERO lol

Your writing has gotten me addicted to the M/K pairing, and... just wow...

... I must bow in your awesomeness lol

Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 12/29/2006