Reviews for New Year's Resolutions
animerandomnessqueen chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
My resolution is simply to be a kinder person in general.
DancingPickle101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
a bit short but very funny. excellent work :)

-Your favorite dancing pickle
Peppermint Pastiche chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
This was very clever. I loved Cyborgs...hahahahahahhahaha
RisenGrave chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
BB teaching Star about "mating rituals" *Shakes head slowly* that can't turn out good. Good work. You are a freaking comic genius. You could make a rock laugh so hard it pisses itself. I wonder what a rock would piss? hm. Back to the review. I wonder if BeastBoy would even know the meaning of the word "Deductive". Good work, keep it up

RG
iceypeach chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
drink more water? cool...if you like water...RaNdOm,yet it was good:)
Lelila chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Very cute! Good characterization. Be sure to proof read though! You missed a few final e's.
InsanitysCandy chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Very cute, another A in my book, well if i could find it.

I've been patient and i really like the cute stuff, but when am i gonna finnally have my conclusion to video games are fun and the crazziness of the next installment of Wrath of a pissed of blonde. im not trying to sound pushy, well ok maaybe a lil bit but i just gotta know if your having writers black or something. i dunno im sure ill talk to you again either way :)

love you and your work no matter the case
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
That was hilarious, especially Beast Boy helping Star learn about "earthly mating rituals" and Robin's response was equally hilarious.

LOL! Oh wait! I think that it would be even more hilarious if Starfire asked Robin to help her out with the study of that particular subject. Not for THOSE resons! Just to narrate the blushes and raucous laughter that would result from the mere mention of such an idea. :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Great one-shot! Cyborg's resolution was a great punch line.

For my resolution, well, I'm about to finish my residence (I'm a doctor) so that would be mine; ending it well.

Keep the good writing.
mrbeans chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
1- I apologise formally, the 5-point review system is rather difficult for ONESHOTS.

2- 900 some odd words? This confirms without a doubt, you wrote this on pure whim.

3- I was funny. Both of your seasonal ONESHOTS have Cyborgt doing something random at the end.

4- My resolution does not leave my mouth unless you really want to know. (ie, emailing me obsessivly)

5- Another good ONESHOT, now update "Video Games"!

-mrbeans
Blueyedgirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
ROFL... luved it... cute :D... hm i don't gots a resolution.

wish i did though...

MUCHO AMOR,

JaX
lesjeux chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Nice! Happy New Year to you too. My resolution is to work harder on
beautifulpurpleflame chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Very cute. Definitely put a smile on my face. Nice job!

-beautifulpurpleflame
Imagonna chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Es muy bueno, senor. Seriously, it's good stuff. Is it a one shotter or are you going to continue on with it?