Reviews for Sleepless
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 3/16
Ooh, well done! I've read quite a few stories that have Gaara with other people or wanting/trying to get with Naruto, but not often have I found them together. Again, a lot of emotional punch in a short story- but this time sweetness to go with the angst, too. I like that!
Crimson flower chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Why when people are writing such good narugaa fanfic they just leave it unfinished. I want more!
KohakuYume94 chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Precious!
Celebrindal01 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Owww so cute.
I really think only Naruto could make his way through Gaara's heart.
He is so loving and open with his emotions all the time, Gaara can only fall for him.

It's kind of cute the way Gaara needs reassurance about their love, about Naruto not leaving him, so understandable knowing his past.

(Ok, Naruto is just perfect and he could go with ANYBODY in the manga, but especially with those with serious need of love, reassurance and self respect, like few black haired men and one red haired ;))

I'm falling in love with your writing, so you know, you may see lots of reviews from me pretty soon! : D
leo chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
UPDATE PLEASE It is so good
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
AWE!
Zeus chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
WOW THAT WAS AWESOME
flaming rose chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I LOVE YOU! NO WAIT, CHEESE BALLS! COME BACK! (Makes ridculous show of chasing after the cheese balls.)
TillyMe chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
:))
bostafu chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Omg. That was so heart-wrenching. Well it wasn't necessarily sad, it was sweet. i don't know what to say except that was an aww moment. But, hey if my heart feels like that, that means the story is good D! REALLY good.
e313 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
beautiful
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Love it ! bravo.
fan boy for rongo chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
im not rally a yori fan but this is a couple that i fully suporrt and i would like to thank you for writing a good story with them nd i would like to know if you could recomend a good story to me preferably with more than one chapter dont care about the rating
LivingToLove chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
So short, yet so sweet! Loved it!
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 7/13/2009