Reviews for Five Xmas Gifts That Seemed Like Good Ideas
athy13 Tillow chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I totally got the first one! (Anyone awesome would) The others were perfectly mysterious though. Willow's gift to Tara was AWESOME. Sooo sweet. Melted my heart!
redrevo chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Excellent. I could guess 2, 4, and 5. #3 was very well written with the struck out bits, but it's not made clear - the key to Willow's dorm or Buffy's house where Willow was staying? And I'm not getting how Willow would eventually regret that in the former case, and in the latter there would be no need for Willow to not have the key. Everything else was perfectly clear though, this one was great.
LandingGirl05 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Loved this. Well done. :)

And, in answer to the person who asked wha stood for: Rodents Of Unusual Size.
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Great piece. For some reason I thought Angel got shoes. And Tara got herbs of a magical sort, perhaps a protection spell charm. Wesley seemed to have a weapon. What doe stands for?
Serrafina chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I can't believe Xander went twenty years without seeing The Princess Bride. That's - that's sacrilege!

The housekey was really sweet. I wondered about some of the crossed out things, like the "me".
diamondforever chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
That was awfully amusing. :)
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I can just picture Xander now. And Angel's face when Connor gave him the leather pants. Why not continue this with other characters?
Alex Wert chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I thought the Wesley one was great, and it could explain a few things...
dollsom chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
These are excellent. I guessed Xander's, Angel's, and Joyce's. I guess Wesley never did take to that razor, eh?