Reviews for A New Life
Flame Buster chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
Hey man u want the reviews than take this dude u sucks why r u putting ur nose between the story why r u not writing in the manner of writer why r u giving brief notes of ur self's . dude its really sucks, bro stop being a third person in the story. U r writting like u was there when this everything was happening there. Write it like u r not there . ya I know or English is good and this great so then why u goddmit idiot showing that u were there and explaing us what happen in ur childhood day like a kid explain to their parents when they come back from their schools and tell them about their whole day experiences. Hey man u think u r the biggest fan of eureka seven than kiddo I'm sorry to say that u r not because I have already spent my 2 whole days and night watching this show twice. But that doesn't sattel me down that why I started reading manga and scripts of eureka seven wherever I get it from any sites. Man I'm not complaining about ur writing skills I'm just saying that have written very nicely and I'm very excited to read more but only hating part of each paragraph is that one where u shows or self's as a third person ya I know u r explaining everything what is happening there. I just want u to there what is happen their that's it nothing else.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
was awsome and great all together romantic im a sucker for romance and fluff
zeelyn chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
You not writing anymore ?
chase chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
Awesome love ur work keep up da good job and i am addictied to this story u had spent hours or more to make really pays off so good job
portlandfrank chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
OH MY GOD! this is a great fic! You are doing the series a great honor by writing it an AMAZING ending! the story line is great, it ties in to the series PERFECTLY! And thank you for not making it too perverted, if at all. there is only one problem I have with this... IT'S NOT FINISHED! But other than that great work to you and tim, and thank you for providing me with something that I can replace Eureka seveN: AO with (even though I know it's really an AU of eureka seven)

Love,
Portlandfrank
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
When is the release date
Guest chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
GET THAT NEXT CHAPTER UP NOW OR DIE
isaac chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
FUCK YOU(jk) anyway HURRY up man (im on here every sature day reading these) or i wont read your storys anymore
Larry harl chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
u make some really goood fanfics u are my favorite athor yet keep up the good work .
elvin chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Great story. Love it. sad it didn't go on
EUREKA LOVER222 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
SO AM I. I CAN'T STAND IT WHEN A SHOW LIKE GOS TO WASTE LIKE THAT

NICE JOB WITH THE BABY
AIC chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Im aready in chapter four i love eureka 7 i just recently started watching the show and thought it was great and this goes right with it i love reading and cant wait to read the rest.
its going great so far.
Renton618 chapter 9 . 12/24/2009
Come on dude is almost 2010 and you havent update yet. . .
omegarulesall chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
amazing story i couldn't stop reading it. it is beyond awsome, keep up the magnificent work and hope you update soon.
Crimsondawn365 chapter 9 . 2/24/2009
aw, you havnt updated in FOREVER! Please update soon! :( I love this story!