Reviews for They Fell
momentsinseptember chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I thought you wrote out Joey's part beautifully :)
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
that was a very beautifully written fic. it captures great intimacy and description of everyone's feelings, even though joey's one was very sad. i really loved it so much. well, hope you write more stories for this a good one.
Isabel chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Aww this fic is so sweet. And I totally love the line "He fell in love for the first time. She fell in love forever" It's so sweet.
Hel101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
wow - that was really good - and the ending was sad... :(

Ive always found it depressing that Joey didn't end up with anyone.

But good work!
CRACKERFOO21 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
ok, i bet i seem like a big idiot, and not a TRUELY devoted fan, but who is JR? please note I am a gi-normous fan, i just was never into that after stuff. This probably seems really wierd, some guy trying to defend how much he loved FRIENDS. lol. anyways, respond to this, and PLEASE continue wit the writing.
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I love Ross and Rachel. Joey and Racehl are not natural. They were together for what 3 episodes? and broke up cause it just wasn't there. But some people think that they're meant to be because of a few epidoses? Ross and Rachel have always been destined for each other
journeyfan4life chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
please update...i love rachel and joey together
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
A really sweet piece, I loved how those words applied to each couple, and the last one about Joey was really quite sad. A really well-written and beautiful piece.
flextronic chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Yahoo! I am the first reviewer! Anywhere,great story, you really captured their relationships beautifully. Writwe more fics soon, be looking out for them.