Reviews for Try it on Your Piano
SarcasticLoner chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
haha, i found the story quite amusing.
Words-To-Choke-Upon chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
That was hilarious!
werewolves-like-baking chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
This story really confused me, why can the cullens hear eachother's thoughts and were all of those things edward was saying about when he was a teenager true, I didn't think they were?

It was good an it made me giggle! Have you by any chance read the vampire mating thread on th lexicon? I love it and it was hilarious!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
rawr. lol
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
So hilarious! I was laughing so hard that my mom had to come in and check if I was OK! She actually looked worried and that only made me laugh harder! LOVED IT!
Abigail Tracey chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
lol, this is absolutely hilarious! Great job...I've never thought much about Edward's time. I think you did an excellent job with their characters and reactions. I can picture this coming straight from one of the novels.
shelaughs chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Hahahaha.

That was brilliant.
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I loved it-it was great to hear about Edwards human year's, and Emmett, Jasper and Alice were the iceing on the cake. Shot, i loved. D
watermelonflavored chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
haha hilarious!
blueblackangel chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Man, that was good! I like the way you went back and forth and all. The erotic blushing thing is pretty funny. I see sillybella elements in this, too. Very good job .

All in all, great story!
LighthouseWatcher chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
You have no idea how much this amused me. I love that fact that you treated Bella and Edward as a "normal" couple. Oh and the conversation between Alice, Emmett and Jasper. "Courting" wow. Funny stuff great job.

Lighthousewatcher
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
haha nice.
Lena3 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I read this on Pel's site ages ago and it cracked me up then and when I came across it again I had to read it over. The little details are amazing; I bet it would be funny to see exactly what Carlisle has come across over the years. Amazing job.
Lady Akina chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I really like this one shot. It's great. I was wondering where I could find that song though. I tried searching for it, but I could only find the lyrics. If you could email me a way to find the song or the song itself, I'd be grateful. Thanks! I look forward to more great one-shots!

-Baby K )
runaway xo chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Haha! That was beautifully funny :) You're an amazing writer!
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »