Reviews for The Reception
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
U
MrsJeck chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Ginny is one tough cookie, and Harry is, we'll, Harry! You hit bull's eye with their personality! This is absolutely brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
bit confusing
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
That was so bittersweet...and so heartbreaking...I loved it. You did a great job with Harry's (and Ginny's) voice. Great job! :]
blankford chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow that's amazing. You made me cry, not in the bad way XP. The story is so heartfelt so meaningful. What really made me love it was that one line that Ginny says "Can we pretend Harry just for tonight, that there is no war? Can we pretend I'm your girlfriend again? Just for tonight"

It just was so sad. I felt Ginny's pain her love for Harry his for hers. It's just so good. I really hope you write more story similar to this.

KEEP WRITING!

_ROCK_ON_

ShadowedDark
Pinkfurball chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
AWW! That was so amazing! Everything i've read by you has been amazing, and that story was so sweet!
Niham chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Fantastic! I really, really liked the way you wrote this story. It so going in the C2!
anonomous chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
it's really good i think it would make a great story if you turned it that way
Isabell89 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
That was a beautiful fic. I loved their dialogue, both Ginny's and Harry's part in it. And even though I love it when in fics, Ginny is desperately trying to get Harry to open up to her and they are closer than we will probably ever get to see them, I think this was way closer to what the actual book 7 will be like, at least on Ginny's behalf. I think she will continue to put up a brave facade and do everything to support him and give him faith, even if it is killing her inside. A wonderful one-shot, and, as I said, very true to the way JKR writes the characters herself (which is probably one of the biggest compliments I can pay).
Victoria chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
wow... this is one of my favorites.
fiona chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
very touching and innocent loved it
Maiden of the BH chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Aww! This was so sweet!
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Whew, at first I thought the story noticed was gone forever, but, luckily, you're good about keeping current stories under Snape and Tonks so I found your profile and found this story.

I think that's a run-on sentence.

I love this. You did fine with Harry, no worries, but your other characters were stronger, that much I could see.

This was definitely bittersweet, which is good. Afterall, fans everywhere are bittersweet about Deathly Hallows. This story just gives me a renewed enormity of Harry's situation. I really do hope he comes out alive.

Amy Napierkowski WAYAMY27NARF
Luiniliel chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
It was a really excellent read. I believe you captures Harry's voice perfectly.
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Very sweet, and it stands alone very well as it is. Nice job.