Reviews for Come Back To Me
tenthdoctor10 chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
I really love the ending!
Hogwarts chapter 16 . 10/10/2014
Brilliant!
Hogwarts chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
Thank you. :) That was beautiful. .Fantastic. Keep writing!
Hogwarts chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Good job, but be careful this is a good ending but you can mess it up VERY easily. Keep going!
Hogwarts chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
You brought goodness to the 9th doctor. :) Well done. Keep writing!
tara thomure chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
what happened next
GallifreianLady chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
This was simply incredible! I have yet to find a more wonderful, well-thought-out fanfiction for 10/Rose! I coincidentally was reading this whilst listening to the Pacific Rim movie soundtrack and they fit just like a Murray Gold theme! LOL! I recommend to all who read this! :D xx
Guest chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
Oh my goodness it was beautiful
gabykatwilk chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
I love the ending it all come together quite nicely.
Susannah-Belle chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
LOVED THIS STORY! It was SO sad when Rose was dead! And I loved the nine tidbit.
PussyWillowCat chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
I liked it! They should meet Captain Jack in the sequel! Keep writing!
katarina97 chapter 16 . 8/7/2012
cute! Loved it
Chris4 chapter 16 . 10/9/2011
Ok, I found this story and I've fallen in love with it. Very, very good, very enjoyable, very everything. And don't you just love getting reviews 4 years after the fact? ;-)
Bel Watson chapter 16 . 10/1/2011
I'm jumping on my bed, this story was lovely, amazing, perfect! I loved it from the first word til the last one. The whole plot is charming! Thanks so much for writing it :)

A little thing, you have problems with punctuation but as I read it was your first story, it's okay. If you want me to tell you what your problems are, I'll do gladly. But despite that, you have talent, my dear. I have a midterm this week, so probably I won't be able to read more of your stories, but once I'm free again, you'll see my reviews :)

xoxo!
Tabbycat1987 chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
An absolutly beautiful story. I hope you right many, many more. I would have love to see more of the Doctor light hearted personality, but this was beautiful non the less.