Reviews for Comforting Presence
dakota.doc chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
this was great. and you know it's sometimes you just need that special person near.
NcisRulz chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Thank You for such a moving story. I read i to be Tony but it is really great how you leave it to the readers imagination. I don't normal like that but yours is something special.
Calico Star chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
A lovely gentle moment.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I enjoyed the interesting 2nd person take on this story. Am I right in thinking this was Jethro? Yet again, I enjoyed your story. The only thing I can complain about is that your work ends too quickly. I long for something that is pages and pages and pages long with no chapter breaks. Any chance?

Pam
Eliche chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
aw that was so good it captures how they feel about ducky perfectly! i LOVED it
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I love this style of writing - it flows beautifully.

Love how you left second character open to interpretation - could be anyone.

great job.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
That is a beautiful picture of The Importance of Being Ducky
Mary Janette chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Wonderful, I can just hear Ducky pottering around the autopsy suite, and prattling about anything that comes to mind. So comforting, so soothing. Where is he when I need him! Great Job!
NotARedhead chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
That was a lovely piece. I particularly like that you know who one party is, but are unsure of the other.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
That was really nice...I like how you left it ambiguous..

it could have been Kate or Ziva...but all the same it

was caring. Thanks!
PrairieLily chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Very nicely done! I love your writing style with this. It's intelligently written and I think also very eloquent, but at the same time there's a beauty in simplicity and you knew exactly where to draw the line to keep it "just right", to find the balance that kept it intelligent and eloquent without overcomplicating things.

I also like how you don't identify the main character - it could be anyone, from Jenny to Jimmy to anyone in between. Ducky really is their wise old patriarch, isn't he?

I hope you try using this style again. It works!