Reviews for Moving In
silver tears85 chapter 6 . 7/7
Beautiful. Pure gold.
Stacie chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
Perfect!

I love how wonderfully it was put together, unlike this sentence. I love it and even if I had the time, and a keyboard, I couldn't put it into words how amazing this is!

I like Cameron, but I hate how she's in love with House...
grimmich chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
Awww so cute
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2015
Enjoyed reading it
FuckLogic chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
Well,hey I hope you're doing well. I absolutely love your story on House/Chase. It's adorable,the amount of detail out into it,the comparisons between people in House's life is amazing. I don't particularly like Cameron all that much you're not alone. Just wanted to say I loved the story,the take you did on the couple,and how it would affect House's life. It's very realistic,as gosh I wish it was canon.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/22/2015
This story is very sweet
Serenity Blossom chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Good read!
stinaweena chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I have just started recently watching house, and i honestly had no ships in that show. Not even house and Cameron. But I saw this story and I was like "eh wtf I'll give it a try" and I can legit say that I liked this story. It was fascinating to see how a relationship between house and chase might be. Thanks for writing
Individual Narrative chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Loved this! Good quality of writing, and telling the story from different perspectives worked out really well. Awesome job!
enchanted nightingale chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Nice!
jane chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Hi, i love seeing cameron tortured. Yeah, same with you i am totally detest cameron . Cheers for chouse! :-)
LunaticV chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
ah, that little bit about how he gotta work to get attention from his parents made me sad. my poor baby.. :(
Love this story :)
LunaticV chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Yes, yes, I want to watch pretty pretty please XD
*making strange dying animal noise*
silent reader chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Awesome story.
kiokukara chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
This entire story was perfect. It was my first foray into House fanfic, and I must say... Im hooked now. Do I really need another ship? No. Am I happy? Oh yes :)
Thanks for writing!