Reviews for Moving In
FuckLogic chapter 6 . 7/15
Well,hey I hope you're doing well. I absolutely love your story on House/Chase. It's adorable,the amount of detail out into it,the comparisons between people in House's life is amazing. I don't particularly like Cameron all that much you're not alone. Just wanted to say I loved the story,the take you did on the couple,and how it would affect House's life. It's very realistic,as gosh I wish it was canon.
This story is very sweet
Serenity Blossom chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Good read!
stinaweena chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
I have just started recently watching house, and i honestly had no ships in that show. Not even house and Cameron. But I saw this story and I was like "eh wtf I'll give it a try" and I can legit say that I liked this story. It was fascinating to see how a relationship between house and chase might be. Thanks for writing
Individual Narrative chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Loved this! Good quality of writing, and telling the story from different perspectives worked out really well. Awesome job!
enchanted nightingale chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Nice!
jane chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Hi, i love seeing cameron tortured. Yeah, same with you i am totally detest cameron . Cheers for chouse! :-)
LunaticV chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
ah, that little bit about how he gotta work to get attention from his parents made me sad. my poor baby.. :(
Love this story :)
LunaticV chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Yes, yes, I want to watch pretty pretty please XD
*making strange dying animal noise*
silent reader chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Awesome story.
kiokukara chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
This entire story was perfect. It was my first foray into House fanfic, and I must say... Im hooked now. Do I really need another ship? No. Am I happy? Oh yes :)
Thanks for writing!

Aonokioku
Chockfullo'nuts chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
thanks, the ending made me smile like an idiot :) :)
Megan chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I don't even know what just happened
I HATE Chase!
But
But you just
This chapter can't be more than a thousand words
And you just flipped all my pairings off the duvet and placed Hase there
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME
And I'm not going to be able to stop now
DAMN YOU AND YOUR AMAZING CHARACTERISATION AND SUBTLE MANIPULATION OF THE READER'S THOUGHTS
Himekun chapter 6 . 2/23/2012
I liked it very much. I'm warming to this pairing more and more- it just seems to have less emotional angst than House's other relationships. I like the way you did it and the little things- lack of personal space etcetera were a nice very in character tough. Well done.
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
...hn. If anything, I (female) would complain that the pressure was too LOW, 'cause the damn soap wasn't getting out of my hair.