Reviews for Already Dead
SailorCybertron chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
"You can't kill me. I'm already dead."

YES! That is perfect for Myotismon, the real King of the Vampires, to say!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was really amazing.
LadyVamdemon chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
This story rocks! I loved the horror stuff. You know how to write vamdemon a lot better than me...*sniff*. I'm not as weak stomached as some so I really enjoyed the grusome scenes. Very very good.

Your emotionless portryal of Vamdemon is the best I've ever read. Don't ever give up writing, you hear me?
Qu33n0f1c3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Yay, another one. I really wish I could write Vandemon with such malevolence, but whenever I try it just comes out awkward, so he ends up more of a smart ass. But you've got it. Keep it up, I love these stories where the chosen brats lose everything they have.
Rayne chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Yay K-Chan! you know who i am. great story! i'll see you tommorow on the bus!
Jlgjt chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
(Shivers) Total creep-out! Very good! You could have done without the language and probably been a little less graphic in places (eg. Kari's death), but otherwise this is a good story. See you on the forums!

-Jlgjt
Kareh chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That was...amazing. For the lack of a better word.

But Gatomon dying was...well, a shock. And my first thought was: 'NO GATOMON CAN'T DIE!' But I think thats one of - no, THE best fic I've ever read.
Lightning13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Gatomon was supposed to be beaten and cut to the point just before loseing conscienceness. Either than that, you did great witht eh story my dear