Reviews for Turn On
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 5/24
That's was weird, but Nami and Robin's logic did make sense... Funny last line by Nami. XD
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
ermahgerd! i had a flipping heart attack when Zoro DID HIS CRAZY NEW ATTACK MOVE!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Ha, adorably hilarious
Thursday chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Brilliant. I think this is one of my favorites. It's perfection.
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
/"Zoro likes…blood and fighting… getting sweaty…strong stuff… and training."

Everything Sanji had to offer the big green-headed moron./Awh~such a fine description~that's why I love ZoSan and see them being compatible with eachother. And next lines are hilarious! - /Only Zoro would consider a kick to the head as a come on.

And only Sanji would think a tongue down the throat was nothing more than some sort of crazy new attack Zoro had come up with to try and weaken him in the knees when they fought./ I love it so much~~you're amazing!;*
shittygomu chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
The attack-dodge-kiss-retreat-rock-the-boat cycle of the two Idiot Birds! Yay! (and REPEAT)

And they would indeed be dead without the girls.

Ow yeah, and, "slight" ZoSan? More like full throttle yaoi kissing. I love it.
Nerica chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
LOL brilliant
Green-san chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oh, I never get tired of this one!
kingston chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
ahaha, that is indeed very wild. Just like animals and their mating rituals. I wonder how I missed this piece of yours before? heh. Funny, I was just reading about strange animal mating rituals too. Haha.

PS: Hey, how come I see my nose with both my eyes open just fine? And to think I have a small/flat one too. pft.

Thanks for the good read!
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Too many... hilarious one-shots... ~ Favoriting...

Seriously I feel like your stalkerstopbeingsoawesome. This had me laughing so much my mom was looking at me funny. XD THANKS!
ValorieJueles chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Ahh, this is just how I feel that it would actually go if Sanji and Zoro got together. It doesn't take itself too seriously, and is in character for everyone, and I just love it, bravo,
Falling Actions chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This deserves much more love than it's getting. And yes, Nami's right; the rest of the crew would be absolutely lost without the two women on board. :D!
jade-blue chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
lol. Cute, in weird, cute, violent kinda way _ funny too :P
Thief of Spades chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
It's my favourite kind of math! The kind that makes me wanna laugh and cry at the same time (which pretty much includes all kinds of math...damn)

And yes they would.

Dead.

Very, very dead.
Irish Graffiti chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Oh, jeez, that was funny...

Those boys, I swear...

I love how Sanji is yelling the EXACT SAME THING over and over. It adds to the systematic-ness of the joke. XD

(By the way, I've been staring at my nose so much in the past five minutes that I'm starting to get a headache, lol.)

-Erin