Reviews for A Savior will Come To the Heart of a Bulbmin
TheAutisticGamer chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Whoa... amazing... :D
Koji chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Wow, this was a really well written piece! I really enjoyed the eye for detail you went through describing the events happening in the Submerged Castle! There was effort in naming the treasures, the types of enemies that are encountered, and simply how the actual cave level progresses in the game itself. You did a great job narrating it from the Bulbmin's POV.

Above all things, I really like how the Bulbmin's opinion slowly changed from the beginning to the end. It's a huge contrast by itself, but looking at how he naturally saw Olimar as a murderer for killing his mother, the fear of resistance and the ongoing doubt and observance as he traveled with the others, it was all absolutely wonderful.

Just like the Bulbmin, I felt newfound admiration and trust developing throughout the story. I also found it funny how he thought Louie wasn't as reliable as Olimar! XD;;
Hailey chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh my gosh this is the best story ever!

I LOVE how you decided to make a story about a Bulbmin's point of view. It is so cute and sometimes it was sad. When I started reading this, I thought the Bulbmin would be left behind when the Captains used the geyser. But the Bulbmin changed into a Purple Pikmin!

I love this story because in the beginning the Bulbmin thought that Captain Olimar was a murderer because he killed the Bulbmin's mother. After he has experienced a life as a Pikmin and what the Captains do to them, he thanks Olimar in the end. He calls him a savior. How amazing. (And cute!)

Anyway my favorite part was when the Bulbmin slurped on the nectar. "SHLHLHLHLOOOOOP!" LOL, so funny!
BISlover4412 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Very nice oneshot, perfectly described and fitting with your other fic.
dragonsandpikminrock chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Whoa. Very inspirational. It did inspire me to write a bulbmin fic. Awesome.
Patrick K chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I only have 1 word to say:wow.
Great Thumbs of Wisdom chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
DADGUM!

It's nearly impossible to tell how good this is... I'm just going to have to say

9.8/10, for a few slight grammatical mistakes and TOTAL AWESOMENESS!
Gokusnake chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
You're story makes me feel like playing awesome music. That was great!
Calderious chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Very, very...well, I suppose that intense is the best word to describe it. Disheartening in a way, just like your other pikmin fic, but very well detailed. I ahve to say I wasn't expecting the bulbmin to be thrown into a candypop bud at the end. The one thing I have to say is that you didn't really say WHY a bulbmin would refuse to jump the geyser, which was odd. Nevertheless, its a shame this is a oneshot. Update soon ple...oh, right.