Reviews for My Tamer
got-no-user-in-here chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
if you dont understand japanese i can tell that you can find all of the chapters on youtube in english. and to silver flure and his/her comment: this shall not be chanced anyhow. its perfect as it is. ecactly how it is from renamons wiev. well.. at least i think so. but dont worry renamon. things will chance...
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Oh, perfect Renamon POV! I loved it! What a great little story. _
12808 chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Lovely depiction of Renamon. . Interesting. (I suggest you at least *read* the translation to the Digimon's image song. . digimon/isshogaiine_

It's real cool… And you can find it and listen to it! .;; I'm sorry!

This is what I'd imagine Renamon thinking. Your fic was very accurate. - Love it!
Patrick chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Just saying this is a GREAT introspective.. Very well thought out and on the dot. Kudos! _
Gabriel chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
A priceless bit of introspection. Renamon's internal desire could be the driving force behind everything. Sublimation through butt-kicking _ A trifle dark, but that's the whole point, no? :) Good job.
silver flure chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
write more. i like it. you shuold put this story under drama and make it longer. i thought this was kinda sad and depressing.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
It's spelled Rika

That is what Ruki thinks. In the end, Rena and Rika arn't that different, and plus, they wouldn't of been brought together if their natures were too conflicting. A tomorrow when Ruki won't look at me in that cold, appraising way, or talk about me in terms of what I can do. Rika and Rena might become friends but Rika will still be Rika, cold and apraising is just the way she is. When Rika talks about how digi-mon are just unliving data, it's suprising how Rena keeps silent. Also, Rena doesn't even wait for Rika to order her to obsorbed her slayen enemies data bits.
Lunamew chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
This was beautiful! I loved it!
Silver Phoenix1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Oh, poor Renamon. You've got Ruki and Renamon's personalities down perfectly, I think... I don't understand Japanese either. Great story, as always. _ Love your POVs, Leto.
Mary Canada Abit too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Oooh I like this alot! I loved it when you'd do a pokemon fic from the pokemon's POV and its no different for the Digi fics! I like this; seriously! Poor Renamon! :( I feel really bad for her. Good job on the fic! *claps*
Dragon of Courage chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Hmmm, that's good *marked her paper* that's 12.