Reviews for Under the Tree
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aw, that was cute and well written. :3
UndergroundSoul chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
"Yami grimaced, obviously not considering the bother of eating vegetables worth the chance of gaining a few extra centimeters in length. "

I choked when I read this. So sorry for turning your fluffy little story into innuendo, but that's just the way my mind works.

Although I love Bakura and Yami. They're hysterical, especially Yami's "tributes"free stuff theory. five star! *
misori chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
LOL, I love Jounouchi in this one, especially the last line he said, and Kaiba's expression (in my head) was priceless. :D Brilliant piece, and this does seem like how Christmas would be for the Yuugiou charas. /pats all of their heads/

Hugs,

-Miso
Taranea chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
well, its very cute. :) if you look at the date of my review, you can see that there *are* people reading christmas stories even in summer

id just suggest...take out the slash thingies. they look horrible and make it very confusing to read. empahsized words are why italics exist.

maybe you could upload one chapter for christmas each year? ive seen that done in other fandoms and it makes a very nice tradition. :)
MikariStar chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
It's not Christmas but I was looking for something funny to read and found this. Love it!
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Hmm...I was sure that I reviewed this fic last X'mas...My mind must be playing tricks on me. I really really really adore this fic! This is one of the funniest fic ever! I love all the conversations between Seto and Yami in this fic. And the idea is so cool! Stealing the X'mas tree! However can you come up with something so cool yet so funny? You're the best!

Seto gave his cookies to Joey! I didn't miss that part!

Excellent Excellent fic!
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
XD This was hilarious all the way through. Great one.
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
man i like the style. it was fast, what's happening and when skipping from one topic/person to the next. fast. i enjoy that... it's different then my history textbook, which is stupid! so this is good! .. yeah. well... this was cool and i hope you write more awesome stuff soon! review you later_
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Very funny oneshot!

You should continue it and make it a very short story. I want to know what will happen to Bakura.
Eternal Nightshade chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
*Laughs hysterically * Oh, my gosh...this was one of the funniest fics I've ever read. I loved it, honest. *Snicker * Great job. As for "who wants to read a Christmas fic in January"? How 'bout...me! I read Christmas fics on odd months.

...Heck, I read Halloween fics July and I don't think much of it. Besides, what's wrong with having the "holiday spirit" all year 'round? *giggle *

I love Bakura and Yami / Seto and Joey banter. (The first one I love solely because it's funny! THEY ARE NOT A PAIRING! *shudders * They aren't! *Refuses to believe they are and clings to other loved pairings *)
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
O_O This can't be the end! I want to see what Yami going to do to Bakura for making Kaiba's tree go boom!
adele4 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Well. Next time they will know they shouldn't tell the spirits about the tree either. Kaiba and Joey were hilarious in this. And Yami is just so wonderfully confident and clueless.

Poor grandpa, though.

Loved this too: "Yami slapped his forehead. 'The tree! Kaiba, you idiot!'

'I challenge you to a duel,' Kaiba said."

Heh. One-track-mind, huh?

Yes. The style was rather weird, but it was really fun to read! And they’re all so in-character in a very parody-ish way :)
Mamberz987 chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
oh my good lord! that was freaking hilarious! i can just imagine the complete mayhem of the holidays with them. fantastic story, i loved it!
blue leafy chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Hmm...i could not help but notice that Joey made 2 first appearances, so says the cookies. _;

After they'd finished, grandpa had given them hot chocolate with whipped cream, and Anzu had come by to dutifully admire the tree and drop off a batch of her home-made cookies. Everything had seemed to go well, and Yugi'd breathed a sigh of relief as he'd managed to kick Joey's shin before he could blab out something about there needing to be presents under the tree.

"Hey, merry Christmas everybody!" Joey threw one look at Bakura and Yami, before he spotted the cookies. Anzu quickly moved to block his view.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This is really funny. I love it.

I'm sure you'd have more reviews if alerts wasn't down again.