Reviews for To be a 'Cold One'
grace chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I totally agree with you on the whole needing a soul to love I was surprised it was never mentioned in the series it was so obvious
Shandi chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
I was never one into Twilight. I just recently saw the movie last night. I loved it. I watched it again this morning, then when searching on the internet came upon your stories. I enjoyed them greatly and I think you are an excellent writer. I hope you keep writing. Thank you for your words.
SparkleLikeMillionDiamond chapter 4 . 5/23/2007
That was so good! I loved it! I'm happy a fight didn't break out between Bella and Sam. If Jacob would have been there one would have. But, yes, keep it up! Its really good!

There's only one thing I don't like...

Its over.

But, I understand and agree with you. There isn't much left to say.
SparkleLikeMillionDiamond chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
OK...I haven't finished the whole story yet...but I had to say this...or I would forget...When Edward came in and said "Wait" It just made me think of a Knight in Shining Armor like a princess about to be killed then her Knight in Shining Armor coming and saying..."I don't think so" (well you know what I mean) And in a way thats true...But so far its amazing...I don't care that the chapters are short...They are very very good...Well, I'm off to read the final 2 chapters...and then I'll reviewa gain...
fishertowers chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
When I saw that you wrote HP AND Twillight, I knew I had found a great writer. Your stories just reenforce that fact.

FT
My name is Birdie chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
Is there a sequal?
No1butjoe chapter 4 . 3/5/2007
Loved it, extrmemely! Keep it up!
Captured.By.Insanity chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
keep writing its sososososossososososo good
La Belle Brunette chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
omc. this story is one of the best i have read. i hope this is not the end. :(please let it not be the end.
Flash Wonder Cat chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
is this the end or is there more?

i lied it better than some other ones i've read, except it was emBry and ed doesn't have a bed... not that those are hug i was just saying ;]
Artemis Hunt chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
Very nice ending...the whole story was sweet, but very believable and I really like your writing style. Just wondering if Swan has two n's or one...might check it out in the book cause I think its one.
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
aw! CUTE!
hotaru89 chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
This was rreally really realy good, I loved this story, it was awesome, I really don't want you to stop, but if you are, at least write a sequel, please!
GoodyGoody23 chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
I loved it! It was brilliant, a lot better than others that I have read. Sad to see it end, but I loved it! Continue writing, you are really good.
Caileen Cullen chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
:D :D Yay! I dance. Great chapter! Update quickly!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »