Reviews for Remnants of a Voice and a Smile
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Gah! It was too cute! Brought a silly smile to Vic's face, too ... XB
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This is simply beautiful. I love this one way too much. I love how you capture Conrad and Wolf's brotherly affection. Great work. Thanks for sharing.
orlha chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
aww... that was written pretty nicely. :)
Insignificance chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
read this on one of the kkm commus on LJ. wonderful, I really like the focus on a softer side of two of the main characters, especially Wolfram since we see very little of his soft side when Yuuri isn't involved. I'm also really happy to see a Con/Wolf fic, especially since it's not a romantic type of Con/Wolf, because I still believe that they are still incredibly important to eachother, whether Yuuri holds the main attention for each of them or not (the argument of whether it should be ConYuu or Yuuram is pretty crazy lol). I'm just really glad to see a fic that ties two of Yuuri's most important people together, in a none jealous way, and neither was abandoned.
Quill chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
A wonderful piece! Thank you for writing this. I really adore the loving relationship between the brothers.
Jetede chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
As much as I love the beautiful atmosphere of the fic, I'm confused with the time setting. At first you made it set in the past, when Conrad and Wolfram were just kids, however somewhere in the middle time suddenly shifted to the future.

I think it would've improved the story a great deal if you could made the transition clearer. I'm confused at several points of the transition. First is the transition between Conrad leaving Wolfram to travel with Dan Hiri and the time when he supposedly returned to Shin-Makoku from Earth. Everything just seemed so abrupt there.

The second confusing transition would be the 4 years Conrad were gone. At first you made it to be as if you were talking about that 4 years he was on Earth, but suddenly there was Wolfram and Greta. I got the feeling somehow you intended this story to be done in Conrad's pov and how he's associating (and maybe doing some flashbacks too) his 4 years of absence after Yuuri left Shin-Makoku with the 4 absence he was on Earth, but it wasn't clear at all. I think it would've been better if you had elaborated a bit on the time transition in the story.

Cheers!
maple2839 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Beautiful as usual! I love all your KKM brothers fics especially Conrad and Wolfram
lunagirl11 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
OH! This is so sweet! I love this kind of fics between Wolfram and Conrad! Thank You!