Reviews for Can't I Be of Some Use?
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Good Job!
Crescent Blue chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
Bravo! Never before have I read such an awesome crossover of series!

I seriously hope there's a sequel!
HollowedSimplicity chapter 13 . 3/8/2012
Love the story, any plans on a sequel?

If so, when do you think it'll come out?
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 13 . 3/5/2008
Nice ending.
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 13 . 11/23/2007
Oh wow me like. _
P.A.W.07 chapter 13 . 10/12/2007
Wooh! Lots of hugs for you. I really enjoyed this … especially emo Optimus. I really liked the fact that he was considered ‘young’ by Prime and his group. I also found Sunny and Hot Shot’s rivalry cute. Thanks for the read!
SpartanCommander chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
Interesting ending.

I wonder what's the next crossover you will do.

I wonder if you will have the G1 Decepticons attack the Energon Autobots in the Energon dimention.

I do know that the Tactics and Strategies the G1 Decepticons would employ will be very difficult to handle.
Water-smurf chapter 13 . 10/4/2007
Okay, I really really really loved it! D Please make a sequal? Pretty please? (It'd be so much fun to see the Starscreams and the Wheeljacks meet each other. XD ) I loved how you let the Armada bots and the G1 bots interact with each other. *nudge nudge* If you haven't gotten the idea yet, a sequal would be much apreciated. :-)
Fk306 chapter 13 . 10/4/2007
I'm gonna place you in Author Alert list just in case I miss when you post the sequel 3
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
Hehe, wow, what a read! ;) A fav for me!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
Wonderful story. Is there going to be a sequel? I'd love to see one.
Crimson Quincy chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
Now THAT, was somethin' good. XD Awesome ending!

So, so... Are you planning to have the G1 'bots go to the Armada universe? That'd be so cool.

And just for kicks and giggles, throw G1 Starscream in there too. It'd be fun to see the two 'Screamers fight. XD

But whatever you decide to do, I can't wait! :D
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
Such a nice ending to a brilliant story, congrats. :). Are you gonna make a sequel? If you are, please don't hesitate to do so! Cya later! :D.

Bumblebee: Yeah, cya! :D. *to Angel* Hmm, say maybe we can call Titanium-cast Bumblebee "Sparkplug" when you make your photocomics.

ME: Hmm, not a bad idea. ;).
GrimlockX4 chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
Totally awesome story, I just might do a crossover story with Generation 1 with RID or ENERGON. Thanks for this great inspiring crossover story.
Kaekokat chapter 13 . 10/3/2007
AW! That was awsome! Its stories like these you wish that could never end.