Reviews for Those Who Behold Her
tomiko hyuga chapter 4 . 10/30/2013's really good..but can you please do a Naruto one...
Acumichi chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
these are really fun and cute. I hope to read more soon.
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
please continue! i love it ! and Hell yea i'm a naruxHina fan! but well i like her paired up with almost everybody (excpt Orichi bastard that just plain sick!)

skull pride chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
very very cool
theMotherQuirk chapter 4 . 10/31/2007
gersquin065 chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
update please, this fanfic has caught my interest
Clay Mason chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
Ha, I like this, the next one should be Chouji!
kishi.tenshi chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
i love this!

really, hope you update soon!
lightxdark chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
Hah Lee's chapter was funny, great job on the description btw. Oh and YAY for getting so into SasuHina (ur intro in the first chapter) SasuHina fan here! I hope you do a good job with them and the rest of the characters! peace.
QuietChick chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
That was super-cute! I love Lee's reaction to Hinata! (I'm kinda

a fan of Lee and Hinata, and think they're cute together). I like Neji coming and ruining the moment. I think he may have called her Hinata-sama in the anime, but hime works so much better in this piece. I loved the other chapters too!
He-Yan chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
Chouji! _ he's funky dory licious...

have you done Kabuto yet? because he's one HOT bishie
Signature chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
I like how they all seem in character. And for some reason this chapter (Shikamaru) made me laugh. Eh, but nice stories so far.
Night Beauty chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
That was adorable! I love Shika x Hinata right now... do more! lol, but of course that is your decision. Hope you update soon! Gaara x Hinata is also pretty nice... but I like almost any Hinata pairing as long as Naruto isn't involved .;;
theMotherQuirk chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
I love this! Please, please write more!
disneyrulz23 chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
i love it make a lee/hinata personally i love all the guys with my baby hinata lol aslo i never seen a lee/hinata so plz make one