Reviews for Meet the Rosenbergs
WallflowerBitca chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Agh! This is so great! Definitely going to keep reading your fics.
A hunt chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
well done, one of the few were we meet the family. Also extra congrates in character portray!
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow, I loved the tropical birds imagery, then the magician thing made me laugh! That's awesome! Major props for the frog-dream idea, especially the good-frog-dream idea. And I love the line about the butchy sports metaphor. You're already doing an amazing job, and I've hardly started. Ah, you have Tara DOWN! I'm so happy! And I love the way you show that they haven't met her family yet. So clever!

Whoa, my one critique, I don't think Tara hates Oz. I think she understands what Oz meant to her and is grateful for being chosen. I think she respects him though, and since Willow doesn't hate him, I don't think she would.

I love the comment about "if Willow were a vampire..." Did you watch Dopplegangland to make sure you got that right?

Also, love the "Willow, Hands" You are very clever with your references. I'm impressed.

Hahaha, of course they get walked in on anyway.

Ooh, and you remembered Oz's real name. Kudos. Even after I'd heard it, I forgot her even had a real name.

You made Willow babble! Okay, this is amazing. YOu have her just right. She's so... Willow in your story. Amazing!
Ebiltoblerone chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I always wanted to read something like this - a meet the parents-type fic. It was nice, and of course I enjoyed the innuendo throughout XD
subversivetheatre chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
hilarious. i loved it. i would have liked to see you continue the story but what you gave was extremely well written with spot on characterizations.
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
God that was hilarious, among other things. Gotta have more, how about the rest of the night?