Reviews for From the Battered Journal of Remus J Lupin
Guest chapter 21 . 12/23/2016
sodamn cute
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2016
o! This can't be the beginning of the end of remadora!
LoneTraveler chapter 15 . 1/16/2015
What? Remus not invited to James and Lily's wedding? Poor Remus. I can only imagine how that happened. Sounds like an idea for a one off. *hint* *hint*
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
Sigh.

So sweet. I love how they comfort each other through small gestures.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 21 . 11/28/2012
That WAS SO CUTE! I mean it was utterly adorable. I wish that that could be their reality.

Siri? Adorable :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
Oh my god.
Nowi am full on sobbing. Seeing her hope is even worse then seeing her grieve.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *shakes fist*
Guest chapter 19 . 11/27/2012
Ahh Remus:) So humble. I desperatly want to hug him now. Im in a sensitive mood as i just watched OoTP and siriuw just died. I was in tears and my sister was like 'what is wring with /her/?' haha

*huggles* for remus, im happy he has tonks. Hes such s perfect boyfriend * love*

i love how he calls her my love :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
*hugs remus*
poor baby, I love that he is so damn sweet, and i like that he is poor becuase it means his gifts mean so much more you know? He doesnt have much money to spnd on material object thus he is mor inclined to be creati e and give her a gift from the heart you know? Rather than just seinf something pretty in a shop and buying that,

I want to get married in the Isle of Lewis. Its so beautiful and its different. People always assume you'll get married in a church, and pretty much everybody in my family has done. I want to get married in natjre, on abeach. Somewhere magical with culture and rich in history, like ireland or scotland. Theyre magical places.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Awww i love remus's point of view! Its so sweet :)
Under the Cover of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Awesome ) The Latin quotes are fantastic. I love the last one. The entry is nice and Remus is written perfectly.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
Memories can be sustaining.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 3/31/2009
Such wonderful dreams. Hopefully they will come true.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 3/31/2009
I never liked JKR's reasoning for why Sirius, Remus and Tonks had to die. They worked for her story, just not for a lot of her readers.

I don't like a lot of real life either, but that doesn't stop it from happening.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 3/31/2009
Remus has himself, love, compassion, romance, caring, humor, intelligence, etc., etc. to give. What more could anyone want?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 3/31/2009
When I used to spend Christmas morning with my godchildren, it was tradition for the adults to drink mimosa's. Now my godchildren are old enough to drink them. I liked them much better as small children, I didn't feel old then.

It is so easy to understand Remus mood.

The memory of Christmas' past are poignant.

Christmas present will be good for many.