Reviews for Just What You Told Me To
BloodyRose1918 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Aw! that was so sad! I really love this story!
ae1992 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
oh. Poor, poor, poor Edward.

I feel so bad for him.

You should really continue on with this story. It's amazing.

milk and cookies chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Absolutely amazing...
sunlitstar chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Heartbreaking and well-written. I'm working on something similar, only set in the not-so-distant future.
reginah72 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
That was great I truly love it!
JBro chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
OMG!

That was so good and romantic. It almost brought tears to my eyes. Please write another FF. Once again that was so good.
Amiiix3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Aw, that was too sweet. And really sad. You're a good author, I hope you write more!
behappy chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
i really like your style of writing but i think you need to show that bella hasn't really gotten over that edward left her. that it still hurts her but hse's putting on a show. i DO NOT think she should go run off w/ edward but it should be bitter sweet. this is a little late to change now but i think her husband should be jacob.

good luck w/ your story

Katie
Cheryl chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Congradulations. You have just succeded in making me cry. Lol. Wow. It was amazing. Sad, but amazing.
LostInItsDeadlights chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
aww, now uve made me cry. awesome story
Transatlanticism chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
NO! not another fabulous story that's a ONE-SHOT! I think that you should write this in Bella's POV too. Like Ch1 is Edward 3rd person. And then Ch2 Is Bella 3rd person.

Your story is absolutely fabulous. I wasn't able to tell that it was your first.

10/10

-C

(please continue?)
ALittleTooAddicted chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
well. that was amazing. i like that she DID remember. because, well, who could forget. it might be hidden back in the dark recesses of Bella's mind, but it's still there. and i liked that you showed that.

nice fic. it was your first in Twilight, correct? you can't tell. keep writing.

-ALTA
HumorMe chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
wow, that was really really good. i feel kind of bad for andy though. so bella really does remember edward or what? keep writing, i want to read more.
Donyel chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
oh she got him! I absolutely loved this with all my heart. Poor Edward. Poor Bella, Poor Andy. I think Im going to cr- to late I'm crying, I don't know if its from the story or the fact that my stomach is doing tosses and turns like gymnastics...
Looney Looney Looney Luna chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Wow! This is really good! I love how the emotions are so raw, and I can actually feel Edward's pain.

Just one bit of criticism- Edward lived in Chicago as a human, not New York.