Reviews for My Resolution
CaitieBell chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
HELLO!

I love katie/oliver stories, and I have to say, yours was absolutely amazing. It was really really good for a one-shot, and I haven't seen too many that could rival that one for being engaging and funny and everything else you love in a good one shot. :)

The ONLY thing I can say that was bad about it has to do with my pet peeve. "It's addicting. He's addicting." Addicting is actually not the right word, because its a present participle of the verb "to addict", which I'm pretty sure doesn't exist... You actually want an adjective, which in this case would be "addictive". But that was my only issue, and really, it's quite minor :)

SO WELL DONE :D
HarryPotterLove chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This story is so funny! I love it, the way you write Olivers thoughts is hilarious, and just so great to read! I've read it like three times and I never love it less!
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
You know, I was seriously considering favoriting this without review, for about 2 seconds while I brushed the hair out of my eyes, I did think about it.

But then I realized that I just posted a story and people who favorite without reviewing bother me soooooo. I shall review, and you will most likely be bombarded with emails from fanfiction saying you have more reviews, on everything you've ever written ever and posted on here, but at least I reviewed!

I'm kind of going on a mission to read everything of yours again because I used to not review and now I do, soooo, yup I'm rambling.

Well, anyways, about the story. Very cute, I love this pairing, usually I don't like P.O.V changes, but here I didn't really mind because I wanted to know what they were both thinking.

Also, this isn't too big a deal, but sometime you just forget the apostrophe in contractions. I'm just a perfectionist, sooo just saying. All right, I shall go read more now. Thanks for all your skill!:)
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Awwwhhhh... :D

I loved it! Awesome job!
liz22463 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
that was really good. especially the humour, makes me want to read some of your other writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
BEFORE YOU HATE ME I AM NOT FLAMING YOU!

now that that's over with...

I kinda hated most of that b/c it was just to random (& not in the good way) and Oliver was such an idiot (and not in the adorable way) and they both were just a little bit OOC (my biggest pet-peeve EVER)

BUT...there were some lines that I just loved.

like:

“So what’s your number one now?”

He kisses me once more and pulls away with a cheeky smile.

“Make her fall in love with me.”

and

Without worrying about it, without knowing that below, all the party-goers had gathered outside just to watch the idiots that were on the broom in the middle of the firework display, without caring about what I might do and how I might react, he...kissed me.

and most importantly:

I’ve discovered something that you might find amusing. When you’re holding onto the waste of someone you really think that you could fall in love with at 11:47 exactly (I had my watch on, it is New Year’s after all), and you’re watching the moonlight as you’re climbing higher into the sky, you realize something.

It’s not the least bit cold up there.

:) Cheers!

PS - I think (in general) the rolled-up-sleeves thing is sexy...especially on Oliver Wood...
anonymous jane chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
sappy cute.
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
awesome
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
*Cheers, applauds, catcalls, and such* Very well written, and SO cute! I loved the switch of POV... especially when Oliver was checking himeslf out in the window... lol. Great fic!

FM
VoicezWithin chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I loved this story! It had me cracking up the entire time, you're pretty funny and I love the way you made the characters so full of life. I really enjoyed reading this story, it was sweet, short and funny. And the ending was perfect! D
xLilyFlower28 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
aw.

super cute.

loved it.
ionizable chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
ack. i'm getting tired of writing long reviews. Dx

well. you're awesome. your stories are awesome. keep writing.

there we go. no more wasting time. must read more. _
BB chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
best romance story i've read in a while

i loved it
MegTao chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Aww that was so adorable and had a nice gob of humor. _ Loved it!
Mariya Weasley chapter 1 . 1/28/2007