Reviews for A Symphony of Light
DontWantAnAccountAnymore chapter 16 . 4/22/2009
I love this story ! I have always loved One Tree Hill, and Leyton is my favourite couple.. I can't wait for them to get together in your FanFic !

When I first read that Brooke and Jake were together [in the synopsis] I wasn't sure how on earth that could work out because in the series their characters don't even SPEAK to each other P LOL But you really made it work, and I am actually finding myself ROOTING for them now !

Naley forever of course D Their moments are just too cute !

Well done, I love your story seriously, and I can't wait for it to be updated !

xxCheekyMimi94
tutor-girl-7 chapter 16 . 10/6/2008
OMG! i totally love this! it is amazing! i read it all tonight and i love it! please update soon! if you can and all! but i do absolutly love it! LOVE IT!
antsB chapter 16 . 8/29/2008
Aw I love it!

I love, love, love Naley!

:D:D

Can't wait for Naley!

Please update asap!

:D
patto85 chapter 16 . 1/12/2008
i'm a bit worried about leyton. lucas is about to make a big mistake and i really don't think that peyton will forgive him. i hope that he comes to his senses and puts a stop to it before it goes to far. love the naley and i can't wait for the leyton. please update again soon.
princetongirl chapter 16 . 1/7/2008
loved it update soon
un-used-30194 chapter 16 . 1/1/2008
great, please, uds
jamyj30 chapter 16 . 12/30/2007
great updates, i cant believe luke and brooke, i hope one of them has enough sense to stop before it goes to far, update soon
OneTreeHillWrestilingFan chapter 16 . 12/30/2007
love all the drama. update soon plz
Xblackh3artedx chapter 16 . 12/30/2007
I soo love you right now (:

I wasn't expecting an UD this soon, but im so glad you did. Loved it. I was waay shocked at the Brucas though. But over all good (:
RaeRaeRaeLiz chapter 16 . 12/30/2007
i kno i havent read dis story in a while but it says leyton when will we actually get to the leyton cuz 2 me it looks like lucas is bout 2 make a mistake i hope he realizes dat dis is wrong n doesnt get caught by peyton but i liked da chapter
Xblackh3artedx chapter 15 . 12/30/2007
OMIGOSHH! One, soo happyto see this updated (:

Second, intense. Everything Brooke said to Chris was just...wow. And then the whole Naley interaction. CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! (:
thatcrookedsmile chapter 14 . 7/9/2007
omg! this story is amazingly good.

ud soon.
kaligator chapter 14 . 7/6/2007
i loved it. the whole rachel being chris's sister definitely suprising. i want leyton. whats up with haley saying she will be this babys momma. i still naley. update soon.
kaligator chapter 13 . 7/6/2007
i loved it. poor nathan.