Reviews for The Return of Zorpox
Tragic warrior chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
Through the episodes, Kim has lied, cheated, and hurt Ron far more times than Ron has done on Kim. I have said this in many different reviews, but I will say it again. Kim is so damn lucky to have Ron as her boyfriend. As for chip, I don't think Ron would laugh it off, but he would not blame Kim and would accept her forgiveness. Good chapter.
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
Pretty good tale of the manipulation of Team Possible by one of their enemies. Team Probable, Grimm especially, is bent on taking Kim down a peg or more and is very good at laying psychological traps for her.

Using Zorpox directly against her with something Kim hid from Ron for all those years nearly took her down, not to mention Zorpox actually succeeding in taking over the world.

Waiting for your next contributions!

CajunBear73
CMY chapter 9 . 3/22/2007
Sorry, this was the only way I could reply to your message.

First of all, thank you very much from the bottom of my fat-filled heart. You have NO IDEA how long I've been waiting for another fanfic from you. Grim and Rhonda are just too interesting and fasinating to just be let go. Only you can show us their world. I await your next fanfic with barely-restrained impatience and anticipation.

From,

A dude called CMY.

P.S. What's with the weasel? Of all animal species to choose, you decided to go with the Bane of Snakes? What's up with that?
Jason Barnett chapter 8 . 3/22/2007
I agree with mkusenagi2 on Grimm and hope you have the taste to finish off this character whenever you end this story.
CMY chapter 8 . 3/22/2007
I have to say, this is the most convincing KP fanfic I've ever read in my life.

While other fanfics of the show are amazing as well, yours stands out as "Most Likely To Be Approved By Disney Channel". It is effortlessly easy to imagine the whole fanfic as if the animation video is running before your eyes. The most realistic fanfic I've ever read.

The characters of Grim Probable and Rhonda Fatigable(still don't get her name) are excellently portrayed. They are not just Yin-And-Yang switcheroo versions of Kim and Ron. The duo are fasinating characters, with believable and interest-provoking quirks,habits and personalities.

Grim's elaborate plan just to pull a turnabout on Kim is exceedingly chilling. He didn't do it to take over the world or to watch it erupt into chaos. The only reason was so that he could extricate retribution on Kim of the highest degree: Forcing her to contemplate ruining one life to save another,the one thing she couldn't do. This gives a terrible prospect on what he could and would have done if his goals had been set higher.

Rhonda is the most unpredictable character in the entire fanfic. While we all know that Ron would crack a joke while trying to avoid getting his skull smashed and occassionally save the day by sheer accident, Rhonda is something else entirely. Due to her to-hell-with-the-law occupation and not having any qualms with sinking low to archieve her objectives, nobody can be really sure of her actions. She is impossible(no pun intended) to predict and anticipate. The only thing that we definately know about her is that she is just as clumsy,loyal,and as slightly dim as Ron.

These two characters DEMAND a return. Slyrr,I beg,plead,implore,request,demand, and ask that you write another fanfic after this one,with Team Probable as the protagonists. Think about the possiblities you could tap into for another phenominal fanfic: You could show us their universe; where they live,where they hang out and relax,what they do when not on mercenary jobs,their history(emphasize on this one),their relatives,their hobbies...

I GURANTEE you. If you write another fanfic about these incredible characters,you'll have a helluva lot of people begging you to display your amazing talent again. This is an oppotunity that cannot be allowed to slip through your God-given hands. Show us all the world of Team Probable.

I beg of you.

CMY, a passionate story-reader and entertainment addict.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 3/15/2007
neat, goody at least ron is his self again.
mkusenagi2 chapter 8 . 3/14/2007
Grimm Probable... a pathetic wimp in wolf's clothing. What folks need to realize is that Kim's got the ability to kill the monsters before her, but chooses not to. Now that Ron and the World's still at stake... The ante's been amped up.

I look for to how this will turn out.

MK2
Twila Starla chapter 8 . 3/13/2007
A wonderful job! The appearence of the villains and the the last scene with Grimm and Rhonda were great. And Ron is restored to good, nicely done! I'll be awaited the next (and last) chapter!

Update Soon!
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 7 . 3/13/2007
I want to write a review, but I can't wait, I'm headed for the next chapter.

SeeYa!
Tragic warrior chapter 8 . 3/13/2007
Great chapter. All the chaos, all the evil, just to get back at Kim. I like what you did with Ron and Monkey Fist, showing that good gives strength to those who hearts are true, even if it is only temporary. It seems like this story is coming to an end, but it was good while it lasted. Update soon.
Thorius Maximus chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
Quite an original story. I can see your story focusses heavily on a oposite emphasis so that each character is better defined.

Looking forward to the remaining chapters.
Tragic warrior chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
there is only one person i know who says coco-moo. it seems like some useful help has arrived. good chapter. update soon.
Tragic warrior chapter 6 . 2/18/2007
Kim is a whole lot of trouble; hopefully the villains will be able to lend her a hand. Maybe Ron and Yori can hook up, now that they're both evil, or at least I hope Yori is. For curing Ron and making him good again, why doesn't Kim just take the good from one of the many villains that are no longer evil; that way they turn back to their normal evil self while providing the good Ron needs. Update soon.
Tragic warrior chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
Dr. Possible stepped forwards. 'I am very disappointed in you, boys!' he said, shaking his finger. 'If you're going to build a doomsday rocket, make it bigger!'

Great line.

Good job with switching everyone's personalities. Now all Kim needs to do is get all the villains to help her out, now that they're good. Good chapter.
Tragic warrior chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
Once again Ron(Zorpox) proved that he is a better fighter than Kim. Hopefully Grimm and Rhonda will be foolish enough to try and betray Ron so that he can torment them as well as the rest of the Earth. Nice chapter.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »