Reviews for The Return of Zorpox
XxGuitarLuvuRoO chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Great fic. In my opinion this is by far your best fanfic ever! (Not that your other one's were not good, this one just happened to be my favorite) Hopefully we'll see more of Zorpox in some of your other future stories.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 9 . 11/28/2007
Very enjoyable. Just read the whole thing in one sitting and I'm exhausted, so not sure I have much concrete to say. Other than that the banter was excellent - all the characters were very true to themselves, and really you had Zorpox down to a T. Loved Rufus hissing "do-gooder" at Kim from the cage.

You're terrifically effective, by the way, at manipulating this reader's emotions. When Grimm and Zorpox play our hero - and play her again, and again, forcing her to drink the full cup of humiliation at each turn - you succeeded in making me genuinely angry - at their duplicity, at Grimm's smug superiority, and fundamentally at Kim's failure to meet the challenge. While I'm looking forward to reading your next chapters in the exploration of Team Probable, I'm really hoping that part of the story arc will be some personal and emotional development on Kim's part that will enable her to deal with them more effectively. She is, after all, our hero - and, just as you expanded the show's universe of villains to now include ones will more emotional depth and competence, I think it's only fair that you expand the hero's personality beyond the show's headstrong "fists and feet first" Kim.

Best,

RH
RonHeartbreaker chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
A great read so far! Oh I do not like that Team Probable - they're meanies. Hoping that Kim starts to show a little self-confidence and maturity before they keep making monkeys out of her.

I wonder if she'll realize - with Jade on her side, even if temporarily - that some of her other arch-foes might be available to back her up? Miss Go, for example?

And by the way - "'Your... enemies?' said Kim, baffled. 'You mean the cable guy?'" - excellent line! Also Zorpox scaring himself in the mirror. You've really got him down.

RH
Karon19 chapter 9 . 9/17/2007
Loved it!

The whole philosophical backdrop of your stories is what makes them so fascinating. You start from the very beginning with just a mention-something seemingly unimportant such as Barkin's lesson Janus; then at the end, we find that that was the whole point of the story. I enjoyed the Yin/Yang aspect of "Zorpox." Despite their dastardly nature, Grimm and Rhonda had many good points to express. I find him a fascinating character, the way he manages to manipulate Kim Possible and bring out her dark side. Now there's someone you don't want to mess with.

You created some truly memorable OCs. But the canon characters are just as well portrayed.

(Complaint: the only issue I had with your stories so far is that they seem to just go on and on. A -break- now and then would help to space it out. I find myself reading about Kim only to have the next sentence jump to Grimm. My head was spinning.)

(Praise: It's refreshing to read a story where Kim's primary antagonist is not Shego. I love the green girl, don't get me wrong, but there's more than enough Kigo fics out there to last a dozen lifetimes. Kudos for creating a believable villian like Grimm. That's not easy to do especially for an established franchise.)

KnightofFaerun
Mengsk chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I can say without a doubt that your the best KP fanfic writer I've come across. Most importantly your the only one to truly capture that Zorpox essence. In fact you took that essence and cranked it tenfold without destroying it. A very tough thing to do.

Grimm is a whole new level of villian. Very entertaining creation.

All around well done. This should be the big finale to seasion four.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
An EXELLENT fanfic, most KP fics i read have the tendency to leave out the classic humor and gags that's in the cartoon series, but you kept it and for that i am eternally greatful.

That aside, i just love Zorpax, and i am so glad you wrote this exellent fic about him, cudos to you!
Skyogenic chapter 8 . 4/30/2007
The best ever! Usually, some sequels don't live up to the expectations given by the first, but this totally surpasses what I was expecting it to be! It had me bawling my eyes out and laughing up a storm at almost the same time! I thank you for posting this fic and I anticipate the next one! AWESOME JOB, SLYRR!
Darth Comrade chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
I seriously enjoyed it all the way through, and hands down the funniest part was Rhonda's shadow clone gimmick, I was in tears with laughter!

I also can't help but feel sorry for Kim. Ron just dissappearing like that would make even Bonnie worry.

It's fun to see Zorpox back! His little song while his working made me chuckle...I find it amazing how you can change me from a sad and concerned reader to a lunatic smacking his desk as he laughs!

A work of art as far as I'm concerned, I'm just slapping myself for not reading it earlier.
Slyrr chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
Nah - Grimm's just better at DEFENSIVE kung-fu. Read ch. 7 carefully. "I learned directly from you that when you force your enemy to come to you, you give yourself a number of advantages." Grimm picks his battles much more carefully than Kim does, stacking the deck in his favor, and it makes it seem like he's better. But in "All Things Probable", when Kim and Ron played him and goaded him into striking first, he lost.

And in "Big Bother", Monkey Fist captured Kim and Yori with almost absurd ease...
Garfan chapter 9 . 4/14/2007
I just want to make a little note. I recently saw a video that showed Kim's fought Monkey Fist more often than I thought. And she did just fine against him. But Monkey Fist is Ron's equal and ROn has Mystical Monkey Power from magical idols. No training necessary. That would suggest to me that Kim, Ron when he's using the MMP and Monkey Fist are all about equal. You seem to suggest Grimm is better. So are you telling me that he's better than a mystical download which should automatically make someone as good as they could possibly be?
tanithlipsky chapter 9 . 3/24/2007
very nice!
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
Great story, enjoyed it completely.

I was waiting for Kim to offer herself be chipped as well.

That way they both could be found quickly if needed.

This was a very touching ending, I could not understand Grimm's statement from the last chapter. You caught me off guard, congratulations.

Thanks for writing a fun enjoyable story.

I will have to view the version which included drawings.
Twila Starla chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
A wonderful, touching ending! The Middleton High sign was all too funny! Great job! I hope to see the next chapter in the story of Team Probable's story very soon!

Twila Starla.
Tragic warrior chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
Through the episodes, Kim has lied, cheated, and hurt Ron far more times than Ron has done on Kim. I have said this in many different reviews, but I will say it again. Kim is so damn lucky to have Ron as her boyfriend. As for chip, I don't think Ron would laugh it off, but he would not blame Kim and would accept her forgiveness. Good chapter.
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
Pretty good tale of the manipulation of Team Possible by one of their enemies. Team Probable, Grimm especially, is bent on taking Kim down a peg or more and is very good at laying psychological traps for her.

Using Zorpox directly against her with something Kim hid from Ron for all those years nearly took her down, not to mention Zorpox actually succeeding in taking over the world.

Waiting for your next contributions!

CajunBear73