Reviews for The Return of Zorpox
Mengsk chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I can say without a doubt that your the best KP fanfic writer I've come across. Most importantly your the only one to truly capture that Zorpox essence. In fact you took that essence and cranked it tenfold without destroying it. A very tough thing to do.

Grimm is a whole new level of villian. Very entertaining creation.

All around well done. This should be the big finale to seasion four.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 9 . 5/5/2007
An EXELLENT fanfic, most KP fics i read have the tendency to leave out the classic humor and gags that's in the cartoon series, but you kept it and for that i am eternally greatful.

That aside, i just love Zorpax, and i am so glad you wrote this exellent fic about him, cudos to you!
Skyogenic chapter 8 . 4/30/2007
The best ever! Usually, some sequels don't live up to the expectations given by the first, but this totally surpasses what I was expecting it to be! It had me bawling my eyes out and laughing up a storm at almost the same time! I thank you for posting this fic and I anticipate the next one! AWESOME JOB, SLYRR!
Darth Comrade chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
I seriously enjoyed it all the way through, and hands down the funniest part was Rhonda's shadow clone gimmick, I was in tears with laughter!

I also can't help but feel sorry for Kim. Ron just dissappearing like that would make even Bonnie worry.

It's fun to see Zorpox back! His little song while his working made me chuckle...I find it amazing how you can change me from a sad and concerned reader to a lunatic smacking his desk as he laughs!

A work of art as far as I'm concerned, I'm just slapping myself for not reading it earlier.
Slyrr chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
Nah - Grimm's just better at DEFENSIVE kung-fu. Read ch. 7 carefully. "I learned directly from you that when you force your enemy to come to you, you give yourself a number of advantages." Grimm picks his battles much more carefully than Kim does, stacking the deck in his favor, and it makes it seem like he's better. But in "All Things Probable", when Kim and Ron played him and goaded him into striking first, he lost.

And in "Big Bother", Monkey Fist captured Kim and Yori with almost absurd ease...
Jason Barnett chapter 9 . 4/14/2007
I just want to make a little note. I recently saw a video that showed Kim's fought Monkey Fist more often than I thought. And she did just fine against him. But Monkey Fist is Ron's equal and ROn has Mystical Monkey Power from magical idols. No training necessary. That would suggest to me that Kim, Ron when he's using the MMP and Monkey Fist are all about equal. You seem to suggest Grimm is better. So are you telling me that he's better than a mystical download which should automatically make someone as good as they could possibly be?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 3/24/2007
very nice!
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
Great story, enjoyed it completely.

I was waiting for Kim to offer herself be chipped as well.

That way they both could be found quickly if needed.

This was a very touching ending, I could not understand Grimm's statement from the last chapter. You caught me off guard, congratulations.

Thanks for writing a fun enjoyable story.

I will have to view the version which included drawings.
Twila Starla chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
A wonderful, touching ending! The Middleton High sign was all too funny! Great job! I hope to see the next chapter in the story of Team Probable's story very soon!

Twila Starla.
Tragic warrior chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
Through the episodes, Kim has lied, cheated, and hurt Ron far more times than Ron has done on Kim. I have said this in many different reviews, but I will say it again. Kim is so damn lucky to have Ron as her boyfriend. As for chip, I don't think Ron would laugh it off, but he would not blame Kim and would accept her forgiveness. Good chapter.
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
Pretty good tale of the manipulation of Team Possible by one of their enemies. Team Probable, Grimm especially, is bent on taking Kim down a peg or more and is very good at laying psychological traps for her.

Using Zorpox directly against her with something Kim hid from Ron for all those years nearly took her down, not to mention Zorpox actually succeeding in taking over the world.

Waiting for your next contributions!

CMY chapter 9 . 3/22/2007
Sorry, this was the only way I could reply to your message.

First of all, thank you very much from the bottom of my fat-filled heart. You have NO IDEA how long I've been waiting for another fanfic from you. Grim and Rhonda are just too interesting and fasinating to just be let go. Only you can show us their world. I await your next fanfic with barely-restrained impatience and anticipation.

A dude called CMY.

P.S. What's with the weasel? Of all animal species to choose, you decided to go with the Bane of Snakes? What's up with that?
Jason Barnett chapter 8 . 3/22/2007
I agree with mkusenagi2 on Grimm and hope you have the taste to finish off this character whenever you end this story.
CMY chapter 8 . 3/22/2007
I have to say, this is the most convincing KP fanfic I've ever read in my life.

While other fanfics of the show are amazing as well, yours stands out as "Most Likely To Be Approved By Disney Channel". It is effortlessly easy to imagine the whole fanfic as if the animation video is running before your eyes. The most realistic fanfic I've ever read.

The characters of Grim Probable and Rhonda Fatigable(still don't get her name) are excellently portrayed. They are not just Yin-And-Yang switcheroo versions of Kim and Ron. The duo are fasinating characters, with believable and interest-provoking quirks,habits and personalities.

Grim's elaborate plan just to pull a turnabout on Kim is exceedingly chilling. He didn't do it to take over the world or to watch it erupt into chaos. The only reason was so that he could extricate retribution on Kim of the highest degree: Forcing her to contemplate ruining one life to save another,the one thing she couldn't do. This gives a terrible prospect on what he could and would have done if his goals had been set higher.

Rhonda is the most unpredictable character in the entire fanfic. While we all know that Ron would crack a joke while trying to avoid getting his skull smashed and occassionally save the day by sheer accident, Rhonda is something else entirely. Due to her to-hell-with-the-law occupation and not having any qualms with sinking low to archieve her objectives, nobody can be really sure of her actions. She is impossible(no pun intended) to predict and anticipate. The only thing that we definately know about her is that she is just as clumsy,loyal,and as slightly dim as Ron.

These two characters DEMAND a return. Slyrr,I beg,plead,implore,request,demand, and ask that you write another fanfic after this one,with Team Probable as the protagonists. Think about the possiblities you could tap into for another phenominal fanfic: You could show us their universe; where they live,where they hang out and relax,what they do when not on mercenary jobs,their history(emphasize on this one),their relatives,their hobbies...

I GURANTEE you. If you write another fanfic about these incredible characters,you'll have a helluva lot of people begging you to display your amazing talent again. This is an oppotunity that cannot be allowed to slip through your God-given hands. Show us all the world of Team Probable.

I beg of you.

CMY, a passionate story-reader and entertainment addict.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 3/15/2007
neat, goody at least ron is his self again.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »