Reviews for The value of life
a fan chapter 9 . 7/18/2010
just reread this story again and even though it's been awhile, I really hope you continue this story! I'd love to see what happens next :)
LADY MALLARD chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
I just finnished the last avalible chapter for this story, what a place to end, a real clifhanger, what's going to happen next. PLease, don't keep us waiting. Is NegaDuck really alive? Is that the reason, Darkwing had that wicked smile on his face? Why, he wouldn't let the others see NegaDuck's face, what about "I knew you wouldn't let yourself be taken that easy." I hope I have decifered that right. Getting Gos. out of harms way is right on, so, Darkwing can concintrate without worrying about her. What did he tell Morganna, that he didn't want the others to hear? Can't wait, to know the answers, to all these important questions. Keep up, the great work.
Heide DeVries chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
Awesome chapter. I'm still upset that QJ is dead. I can't wait to read more. Writers block is a pain isn't it? :) But I'm glad to see you "back" again.
loonytunecrazy chapter 9 . 8/12/2007
nice update
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 8/12/2007
Cool you updated. This chapter is quite good; excellent job with all the characters.

good story chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
when are you going to put chapter 9 up because i want to know whats going to happen to gosalyn and darkwing
GOOD STORY chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PUT CHAPTE 9 UP BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENDS TO DARKWING AND GOSALYN
Heide DeVries chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
Poor Negs! I feel so sorry for Gos and Darkwing as well. :( What a wonderful drama you are writing! Can't wait for more!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
Griz knows Darkwing's ID, Negs got poisoned, LP is now Gos' dad... what a great chapter!

Kathryn Glover chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
Oh Brilliant, I'm glad Negs is not dead (I'm guessing he swithced bodies in the hospital) I also love the fact that Darkwing is going round wearing Negs mask. I can't wait for the next chapter; I want more Negaduck.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
Excellent scenes with QJ and Darkwing, and nice one with the villains.

fanfictionfan123 chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
Good chapter!I will resume my story,I just have to do some research on pregnancy symptoms!
loonytunecrazy chapter 7 . 2/22/2007
Nice update
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
Wonderful chapter! Great scenes with Darkwing, and cool stuff with Sparky and Quackerjack.

Kathryn Glover chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
Brilliant plot here. I like the fact that Quackerjack's back as a ghost even if it is for a ltd period. I wonder if the news that ND AND DW are related is going to leak to the press and what public opinion will be. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.