Reviews for How To Drive A Doctor To Temporary Insanity
Princess Kaycee chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Oh my as take I would say. I sow reviewed on my story and I thought I should repay the faver. This was a very funny story with a good plot, I hope I will see more of your reviews on my new story's and more of your story's. In the mean time keep trekkin (wow lame lol)
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
LOLOLOLOL! This has got to be one of the funniest stories I've ever read. Kirk win on so many levels, (I could totally see him saying and doing every single one of those things as clearly as if it was being shown on a TV screen, and that grin of his just hangs there in front of my eyes the whole time like the Cheshire cat's) and every single line of McCoy's had me howling with laughter. BRILLIANT dialogue, brilliant ranting. Especially this one:

“Spock also has the constitution of a wooly mammoth. He could pick up a nuclear armed porcupine infected with typhoid and measles and only come away with his hair been mussed and a small case of indigestion."

They were both unnervingly in-character, considering the subject matter. I'm always delighted to see a ridiculous silly humor story whose characters all act like themselves. It just adds to the humor. Keep it up! And BTW, the red shirt jab was the icing on the cake.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
That was kind of random. It was kind of funny.
Midnight's Raven chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This has to be one of my favorites on this site. I love it!
Lori chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
This one made me laugh out loud.

I dont know if you could say the characters were 'in character', but it was damn funny, and I did laugh out loud...
Lord of the Shadows chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
*laughing uncontrollably* Oh my god! That was amazing!
A nine year old chapter 1 . 1/19/2007