Reviews for One Hundred
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 28 . 12/31/2006
Hah, I LOVED the first line!

Oh, that Beast Boy...

You're brilliant, by the way.
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 27 . 12/30/2006
I loved them all, particularly the last one (Raven and SPEEDY? Awesome), and "Speed."

I really like these. And if you're willing, would you mind any sort of StarSpeedy or... TerraGizmo? XD

I don't hate her, I swear!
raquel chapter 27 . 12/30/2006
that was awesome! thanx for answering my request it was great! u should do more speedyxraven! They're fun 2 read!
Saint H chapter 27 . 12/30/2006
Holy shitninnies.

...

That was good! Real good.

And not in that 'I just got the fix' good.

In that 'I just got unexpectedly laid' good.

Real good.

...

Excellence Incarnate.
mako-lies chapter 26 . 12/30/2006
Kid Flash has… that pink thing. I swear, that made me die. So funny. Good job!

~Aeron
Guest chapter 27 . 12/30/2006
This is cool. The only request I have is to not to repeat the pairings every few chapters. The goal is for different pairings, right? Then don't do a Starfire/Robin (no matter how sweet it is) every four chapters.

Hey, I like this, I'm only giving you an idea. Again, this is cool! Don't stop. D
raquel chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I love this! U should do a SpeedyxRaven!
KF fan chapter 8 . 12/29/2006
Jinx should know better than to go into a restaurant with a red and yellow color scheme if she's trying to avoid Wally
mako-lies chapter 20 . 12/29/2006
These are great. Some are funny, some are sad... It's great, love your writing style.

~Aeron
ScarletAngel68 chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
Hm, I noticed that a few of your sentences in these drabbles end with commas rather than periods. Probably typos? You may want to check that when you upload them. :)

Also, wow! I adore the funny drabbles, but the beautiful ones like this always make me want to wave my hands in the air and go "I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU."

(You take requests, right? Got any Beast Boy/Raven drabbles up your sleeve?)
ScarletAngel68 chapter 7 . 12/29/2006
This was so pretty. The self-destruction, and her not caring because she just wants to be with him. It's romantic, almost, yet heartbreaking because you know what he'll do. D:
ScarletAngel68 chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
The thought of Beast Boy turning to alcohol apparently makes me tear up. Sniff. Anything to do with Terra, basically, turns me into putty in an author's hands, despite the fact that I don't even ship Beast Boy and Terra.

Your language is gorgeous. "There was a grimace on his face, tears in his eyes, and a dead girl haunting his life." Gosh. ;_;
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12