Reviews for One Hundred
Concolor44 chapter 63 . 2/25/2011
Now, THEM I can see together. Lots of quiet. Maybe the occasional understated bit of sign language. Maybe some informal telepathy. And lots and lots of very gentle hugs.
Concolor44 chapter 60 . 2/25/2011
Nah. I can't see Roy Harper and Koriand'r as a couple. Maybe because they are too much alike. In some ways.
Concolor44 chapter 43 . 2/25/2011
Ah, "the tintinnabulation of the bells!"

She's not the first.
Concolor44 chapter 35 . 2/25/2011

and ... Damn.

Okay, so 34 of these marvelous little gems have flown by before I could stop long enough to drag in a breath. But this one.

... Damn.

There is a real level of art in constructing a really short Short Story, and with this one you have done it.

Hemingway once wrote a story comprised of six words. The title is "Classified Ad":

"For Sale: baby shoes. Never worn."

He considered it some of his best work. I can't read it without getting a chill.

This wonderful little piece here, this microscopically thin slice of life you call 'Chance' has accomplished the same.

You have my heartfelt thanks. I am adding this story and you to my Favorites now.
bballgirl22 chapter 35 . 1/30/2010
hi i'm a little confused about this chapter. would you mind explaining? thanks.
bballgirl22 chapter 13 . 1/28/2010
I'm not sure if you can tell me, but what is Robin's worst nightmare in chapter 13? Thanks.
Ellen-Melissa chapter 17 . 12/16/2009
This is one of my absoulute favorite qoutes ever now. I look at it every day, and just crack up laughing. I want to thank you again, for writing the funniest thing ever.

-Ellen Melissa
iBelieveInAngels chapter 86 . 8/19/2009
OhMyGoshness. That is all I can say.
Jay chapter 48 . 5/4/2009
I've always wondered how this never happens.

The Titans are always conviently doing nothing important/naked.

[very nicely written, btw]
Unique-ness is Happiness chapter 86 . 3/8/2009
...I feel like this is a joke and I only heard the punchline.
Unique-ness is Happiness chapter 8 . 3/4/2009
Adorable! Was that a manpulation from Jinx? Cool! But I have to know...why is she being so hostile? Even in her own thoughts...I making up reasons in my head, for this chapter and 'Unlucky'. I have to know. What'd he do?
Miss.Belle1437 chapter 73 . 1/30/2009
haha this one's my favorite
Little Miss Juliet chapter 100 . 1/18/2009
Wow. I got through the entire thing. It went pretty quickly, actually. Too bad I didn't get to see it as a work-in-progress.
Saint H chapter 100 . 8/31/2008
Good finale chapter. Very appropriate for what the fic was.

Which was very good, and very well executed, and even, I dare say, somewhat unique.

And I abhor using the word 'unique'.
Saint H chapter 88 . 8/31/2008