Reviews for One Hundred
Saint H chapter 86 . 8/31/2008
YES! WIN! GOAL!
Kryptocow chapter 61 . 8/28/2008
I can't believe you have so few reviews on this! Sad!

Haha, I like the different "experiments" of them trying out normal life and failing. XD
indigofireflies chapter 98 . 7/9/2008
ROFL you took that from Calvin and Hobbes!
SushiChica chapter 98 . 7/1/2008
You absolutely make my life for this chapter alone.
Valda chapter 100 . 6/16/2008
YOU DID IT! *applauds* Standing ovation lady! A 100 drabbles! And all of them fantastic, whether chilling, romantic, funny, jokey, serious, angry. GOH! You're amazing! You catch all sides of literature when you write.

Woman i love you! lol

The 'sleep' ones completely entranced me...may try and write...something...*ponders* damn my lack of inspiration*

Well if my rant didn't let you know...Rosie...you're beyond fantastic! Your fantazzmic! lol

I love you :) Again! lol

X
BlackWingedRaven chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
oh... my... god. how did you get exactly 100 chapters and exactly 10,0 words? thats unnatural. no wonder its called one hundred. lol. but its a great story, keep on writing.
titanfan45 chapter 74 . 6/15/2008
I been reading this story straight through and really have enjoyed it. I had to comment on Beastboy's comment to Senor Cheney. I believe that comment would be in every superheroes' mind at some point in their career. Beastboy just had to nerve to actually say it. Go Beastboy!
Broken Sword of the Morning chapter 62 . 6/15/2008
Love the Breakfast Club reference.
Broken Sword of the Morning chapter 54 . 6/15/2008
Who's this?
Broken Sword of the Morning chapter 16 . 6/15/2008
Y'know, you really have a knack for these.
Broken Sword of the Morning chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
Perfect.

This one completely captured Terra's sacrifice, and everything it meant for her - in just 100 words.

Kudos.
Broken Sword of the Morning chapter 11 . 6/15/2008
To this one, I can only quote Nasir:

"You reap what you sow."
Broken Sword of the Morning chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Okay -

2. This one was great, with its sense of glory.

3. This one wasn't all that deep, but then, "deep" is hard to do in a hundred words.

4. A good portrayal of Jinx - I'm guessing the guy is KF?

5. Strange...but hey, it's your story.

6. I'm not sure I get this one; I'd appreciate it if you explained it to me.
HeidiBoBeidi chapter 98 . 6/14/2008
AH!

I wuv you so much more than I ever thought possible.

TRIGON/LARRY 4EVAH!

I thought that every one had forgotten about our dear old larry and trigon but I'm so glad to see that you have not!

I love this whole series (Thought I think that if I reviewed 100 times my mouse may break from pushing the button so much!)! I'm really impressed that you finished the whole thing! You are so... AWESOME!
Sakura Katana chapter 69 . 8/21/2007
Love the Coffe house series! Must be a magic coffee house :)

Write on girl!