Reviews for One Hundred
Sakura Katana chapter 66 . 8/21/2007
That'd b awesome!
Sakura Katana chapter 64 . 8/21/2007
Whoah, freakyness. Good freakyness.
alibi2014 chapter 67 . 8/19/2007
Oh. Woah. Because Robin isn't already good-looking enough, now he's wearing an Armani suit? Be still my heart! I loved his thought about caffeine at the beginning. Somehow this felt like so many more than 100 words. I guess 100 words is sometimes more than it seems.
alibi2014 chapter 61 . 8/19/2007
I've always felt a little uncomfortable writing the Titans were civilian clothes. It's just... weird. Leave it to Robin to be the clever one!
alibi2014 chapter 59 . 8/19/2007
I love Beast Boy's narraration. It makes me smile how he's totally unintimidated by her. Oh gosh, I want to see Raven play a game called Mortal Combat.
alibi2014 chapter 57 . 8/19/2007
I've always wondered if who Red X is behind the mask is really anything comparable to Red X himself. On one hand you've got to think he's something special, but on the other I can't help but think he was just immensly lucky to get his hands on the suit. "I am just the lowly thief who robbed the suit of RedX." I think that sums it up perfectly. I like how here he sees himself as something substantial when wearing the suit, but because it's only when he's wearing the suit, it makes him seem almost weaker... if that makes any sense.
Valda chapter 7 . 8/11/2007
Hello! (Again) I know really i will leave you alone sooner or later I promise!

But in an attempt to wrestle my inspiration back from the beast that's kidnapped it, I'm trying to expand on this chapter 'pandora' i loved the idea of it.

So with your permission i'd like to attempt to write a one-shot, maybe a short story, to see if my writing can make a come back.

Much love! And hopefully an answer :P

X
E.D.G chapter 69 . 8/10/2007
You have a lovely style of writing. The dialouge is quick, snappy, at least with these drabbles, but it manages to work.

I like the way you write drabbles. They're quick, but well-worth it. You seem to get in description too.

Great job, Rose.

Always a fan,

E.D.G.
Saint H chapter 69 . 8/9/2007
God, those two... the sexual tension.

I mean, seriously. A kinky, underground, punk rock, bad girl and a smart ass, hyperactive spaz who happens to be hot and with a puppy-dog-esque 'if I follow you home will you keep me?' thing going on.

...

OK, so I feel slightly emasculated after spouting that off, but only slightly.

Seriously, I'm betting those two could do the horizontal slide for hours.

Likin' the coffee house thing, just one question...

When's my man Vic getting some? What, you won't hook him up just cuz he's bald? Thats called hairsism right there missy. (XD!)

Sorry for the spaz-ness, I'm in a good mood lately, though I've good reason to be, I suppose.

Oh, and if you're taking orders, Joey could use some lovin' too. Since Raven's already taken, I'd suggest Kole. Cuz for some reason the two good kids always seem to do the roughest shit in bed. HAH! (lawlz)

OK, I'll quit freaking you out now, Rosie.

Peace easy.
Saint H chapter 68 . 8/9/2007
"!"

XD!

SERIOUSLY? HAHAHAHAHA!

THAT IS TOO MUCH THE SHI T!
Saint H chapter 67 . 8/9/2007
Bong!

(Nice.)
Saint H chapter 64 . 8/9/2007
Beast Boy's a... a Nazi?

lolwtfbbq?

XD!

Thats the shit, I'm tempted to make BB a nazi in all my fics from now on.
Valda chapter 69 . 8/5/2007
Aww! I loved the coffee house sequence...*rubs hands together* Soo...where to is this wonderful coffee house :D I wish to go order some mocha there! Lol See who I meet! HAHHA!

I loved them, once again you strike me right in le heart! :D

I can't wait for more, hopefully i'll have some up soon enough, keep you fingers n toes crossed!

X
cheekylildevil chapter 69 . 8/5/2007
these are all great. I'm on the edge of my chaur and begging for more. Update soon
At the writer's block chapter 64 . 8/4/2007
Oh, you sneaky writer, you had me thinking this would be some sweet lil' Slade/Terra one-shot, and then...um. Yeah.

Still, at least this pairing's getting some love!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »