Reviews for Cursed Beauty
Joan Mistress of Magic chapter 9 . 5/29/2007
Aw, no no no, Hinata can't be dead, that's wso sad. T-T
Nutral chapter 9 . 5/25/2007
that was really sad at the end. i actually cried, seriously. it's really sad that she had to leave like that but i was also happy to see, or read, that hinata was able to see naruto's last game for her to watch. i can't get that part out of my head, it's keep on repeating over and over again that i'm starting to cry again. T-T. anyway, you really did a great job for the story, please update soon. also, if you do the funiral part i'll probably cry on that part too. well, Ja, mata.
An Antidote chapter 9 . 5/25/2007
good job, very emotional
narachan chapter 9 . 5/25/2007
that was so sad (crying).
Firework chapter 9 . 5/25/2007
This is so sad. Poor Hinata.
stuckinabottle chapter 9 . 5/25/2007
that was sad. i feel so bad. even thoug i don't feel for hinata much, i think that was sad! can't wait for more.
Saiou-chan chapter 8 . 5/21/2007
No no no no! Not there, don't end there, Hinata can't die!
An Antidote chapter 8 . 5/20/2007
good job update soon
jasmieb5 chapter 8 . 5/20/2007
I luv ur story but i got a question how come u use words like cannot,I AM, do not, ect. why not i'm can't don't they sound better
801-chan chapter 8 . 5/20/2007
I like this chapter. It made me cry. The only thing I can say about your writing right now is that you continue to change from past tense, to present tense. It gets annoying, but I will still read your story if you don't change that. Because I really like this story. I was shocked when I found that it had updated! _ Update soon.\

-KnN
stuckinabottle chapter 8 . 5/20/2007
i'm gonna cry! its getting so good! i love it! poor hinata! poor sasuke, poor everyone!
Valkarious chapter 7 . 3/15/2007
Awesome story :D! keep up the good work :)! can't wait for the next update :P! update soon _!
stuckinabottle chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
i heart this story! please write more. it is really well written, and a substantial plot.
RickaZcurser chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
You Placed Itachi in the picture! You Placed Itachi in the picture! You Placed Itachi in the picture! You Placed Itachi in the picture! YES I'm uber happy the plot thickens more and more!

nice chapter indeed *nods* nice to se you posted another chappie

se you soon

RZC
jojo661538 chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
great story i just have to ask some questions 1)is it soccer or football 2)i forgot and you keep on mixing up he's and she's although i think im a hypocrite especialy that i..uhh... kindofsuckatwriting...there i said it well i hope you update soon _
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »