Reviews for Cursed Beauty
Hikari Manganji chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
OMG.. wonderful plot... so teensy angst and drama... WAI! So sad and yet so wonderful... Keep it uP~!
noali chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
Wow! This is a wonderful drama! It has all the works, plus a bonus!(Naruto/Girl thing)

All the twist and turns left and right!

Wonderful! Please do keep writing!
801-chan chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
0.0 I knew I didnt like that bitch! Burn to hell Sakura! What a whore! Update soon please!

-KnN
Kawaii-Aikurushii-Kitsune chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
Naruto is so sweet asking Hinata to marry him. This was a really good chapter. I can't wait to see what happens with Sasuke and Sakura.
shay072002 chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
wow great chapter aww Naruto was so sweet at the end.
Roxy Leigh Blue chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
oh wow! he actually asked her to marry him. it was so romantic how he did it too. 'if three months is your forever then spend them with me.' i just loved it.

much love always

squishy x
Idioten chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
...*cries*

This is SO sad..:(

Poor Hinata..
kpkchq1 chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
o very nice! great chapter! haha nw ] keep it up
Watra chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
I really like your story.. It's different. ANd different is good. I feel really bad for naru and hinata. Its cute how he wants to marry her reminds me of the movie Walk to remember. Also I dont like how Sakura is acting but i can see why she is doing it. I also feel bad for Sasuke he was in a away forced to go out with Sakura and now he might have to deal with a "child". Well i hope you update soon!

WATRA
RickaZcurser chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
OMG I'LL MARRY U NARUTO *faints*

but all this is just too sad... *sighs*

poor Naruto...
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
_ ; poor Hinata and her disease..;_;..I'm still rooting for SasuNaru though... o ;..though I agree Naru should spend HInata's last 3 months wiff her...
Gosu chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
I like Nanako more, PLEASE make it NanaSasu pl0x
Kawaii-Aikurushii-Kitsune chapter 4 . 1/4/2007
I KNEW IT! I knew Sakura was going to go there, I felt it in my bones XD

This chapter made me want to cry. I don't want Hinata to die!

This story just keeps getting better and better. Wonderful job.
Roxy Leigh Blue chapter 4 . 1/3/2007
wicked story so far, please continue!

much love always

hope x
babii.ang3ls chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
omg! that bitch! dam you sakura! grr! update soon!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »