Reviews for The Two
Harmoniad chapter 12 . 5/14/2008
You know I love this story - it just took me forever to get caught up! I've noticed that your writing gets better over the span of chapters, which is great, but you've still got some minor grammar mistakes. I'd be totally happy to help you out, there. Other than that, though, you've created awesome original characters and stayed true to the character of the ones already established, neither of which is easy to do. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
PashN chapter 12 . 2/19/2008
A new chapter(at last)!

It seems we have another prophecy. I like the whole 'Lux Veritatis having the same blood as Nephilim' thingie!XP

Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.

btw, The last part is the best part!*wink nudge poke*
Gonzo Opera chapter 12 . 2/18/2008
Ian has been brought up with morals and values so twisted and different. He can't think the way Kurtis does or vice versa. That's very interesting to read. And because you described it well, and in full detail, it's very convincing also. You really make this story into alternative take on Tomb Raider and AoD.. Very good job on that. Like earlier in the fic you also do well describing the background story and history of the LV and the Cabal. I really hope you will finish this story :)
KittenKez chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
Woohoo speedy updates keep it up! Love it! Great chappy!

Oh n the “Mister Trent, my face is higher.” bit made me roflmao!
Gonzo Opera chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
Aw, hehe.. Tony is cute. But seriously, I like the way you describe him. Some of the details (like his trouble to pull the door handle) are very natural and recognisable. Ian is behaving typically as an adult with good intentions but no idea how to talk with a child. That's well done too. To wrap it up, a last compliment for the Lara/Kurtis relationship. Rather interesting how it kind of balances between good and bad. So, keep writing and update more sooner next time ;)
KittenKez chapter 10 . 12/12/2007
Wow cool! I am glad Kurtis n Lara are getting on again!

Great plot definatly unique, lovin it! Update soon!
AKKON chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
Caught up! Yay me.

OK, AT, beware, for here comes Miss Nitpicker: I think it needs some serious editing. Many articles are missing, and that makes reading harder.

As for the plotline itself, I think it's good; certainly very different. There's a few humorous moments that I enjoyed very much.

I loved the ending, the "feeling idiotically happy" thing. Pretty much the way I feel, for giving you, at last, a review which, agreed, might not sound very positive, but is meant to assert how much I appreciate this fic's originality.
PashN chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
I warn you I was under pressure*Looks at AT with horror*

First it was great. The fact that Kurtis wants to come closer to him but he keeps the distance. And I liked the idea of Lara helping him to make the poison…er potion. It indeed had some vomitting, you evil. I thought you meant…*looks and finds herself at gun point* You discribed it very well and I really felt the needle moving in my brain.

I don’t now where this story is going and that makes me hooked and I want more UPDATES!
Acid-Rush chapter 9 . 2/20/2007
Ooh! New chapter!

Well, I don't think this chapter suffered because of your tiredness. It's just as good as the others.

So, they now both know who the other is, and it looks like they'll be teaming up together. Exciting times ahead.
Gonzo Opera chapter 9 . 2/19/2007
The chapter doesn't your writer's block and I'm glad you made the sacrifice of writing something despite being so tired. Because it's again very thrilling to read. What I like most is Ian's state of mind and physical condition. You described that very well, to the point of me feeling a little noxious. It seems now that they both know about the truth, leaves me wanting to know how to deal with it. Update really soon )
Acid-Rush chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
Hi! Sorry I missed two chapters - I don't know how it happened. But I'm here now, and I've caught up.

I'm happy that you put some of Lara's thoughts and feelings into this - it's made it much clearer what sort of a person she is in this story, made it easier to understand what sort of relationship she and Kurtis have, and made everything more realistic and more engaging to read. Chapter 7 was a very big improvement on your already-great writing! :-)

Chapter 8 was also good - Tony is obviously very intelligent for his age, but you've still kept him a kid, and that makes him likeable, and realistic rather than just being a small adult. Ian obviously doesn't really know who he is, but Kurtis does. Similarly, Kurtis doesn't really know what he feels, but Ian does. A good pair, as you put it.

Great two updates!
PashN chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
wow, made my day.i like tony's that long wait.(just kidding.)where is lara?sleeping or she's that bad with intruders? i hope you update for god's sake you can write on a piece of paper when there's no computer:D.
Gonzo Opera chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
Ah, the goodness it brings to have the computer back in business D. I was happy to read another chapter of The Two again, the best story I have read from you so far. The conversations in this chapter are again very interesting. Esspecially the kid appearing in the end. He is indeed well mouthed for his age, but still has the cute innocence of a child. There is also a good point of discussion appearing about the meaning of 'good' and 'evil'. I like Ian's view on Kurtis' work as policeman, and what little Tony considers to be 'good'. Also the fact that Ian actually dislike the sadastic way of interrogation Kurtis uses. If you keep this theme in the story, you'll find me most pleased. I wonder what the role of Lara will be in this all?
PashN chapter 7 . 1/30/2007
story is amazing.i can’t believe I’d missed it very good that you update kills me from inside to wait for an update.

Back to story:I like how you write and combine the idea of having lara and kurits in the middle of divorce in unique(they’re always like two birds loving each other in stories!)…and Ian character is well written.i always hate new charcters that are inculded in fanfictions but he’s great *bows to your talent of creating new characters* I think it’s a good idea to lock Ian in a room far away from Tony …AND lara!(according to his lack of…ehem!)

Update soon.i’ll leave a review for you in sani if I have now update *searching inbox for an update,can’t find,goes to read it for the second time*
Gonzo Opera chapter 7 . 1/24/2007
Eep..! I feel the icy wind whisteling through this chapter. The screen and my eyes froze when I read it. So bitter and cold the relationship of Lara and Kurtis became. You are obviously good in pain and misery, I knew that already. But with this story you topped your own abilities, very well done. I also liked some expressions and metaphores again, like "..a shadow separated itself from.." That makes the story interesting and adds some flavour to it all. I can safely say that it is by distance your best fanfiction ever.