Reviews for The Spellfire Saga, Volume Two: Awakenings
Kanda Yuuki chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Who took the God cards? Anyway, currently nobody except Yami should be able to use them, right? There are some similarities in this story to your other story called "Otherworld I" Will it include Seto remembering his past memories? I hope you will continue soon.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
LOL! ROFL! It IS ironic! Seji names the spirit of the puzzle Yami (the Darkness) when his armor is the armor of LIGHT! LMAO! THAT IS IRONY!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Well, it sounds like something is up, if Yugi wants to meet up with some of the others that he met during the Battle City tournament. Might have something to do with the theft of the GOD CARDS!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
OH LORD! Something happened that pissed off BOTH Spirits! Whoever did this is going to be in for a SEVERE PENALTY GAME when these two are working togehter!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I do NOT trust the spirit of the Millinieum Ring! NO WAY, NO HOW! As for the Rant, its OK. Now, lets see what the gang finds out at the museuem, and how the other teams will fit into this.
WildfireDreams chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
You are seriously talented and have seamlessly blended these individual worlds together to tell a truly addicting story. Please write more soon!
KB Twilight chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
I'm gonna combine reviews for both stories... 'cause I'm lazy. :3

1) Three of my favorite fandoms. YST(RW) and YYH are my top two and I really like YGO so I love this.

2) You really do write very well. I've tried writing stories about very large groups before and it's difficult. I really can't complain about how you've managed to work this out.

3) I do think you focused a little two much on the dueling in Shards. Hopefully this one, when you do (I hope) it back up, will be more original plot driven and less canon duels.

Other than that, all I can say is that you've inspired me to start rewriting my multi-crossover series and -please update soon.-
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
Now I know why you called this chapter "A Rose..." Based on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. That's sweet. And can we say "dub-ness"? 'Cause that's where Yami came from. And I was wondering what you would do to keep the MW arc from occuring. Taking away the God cards would do it.

Very nice few chapters, with great character interaction. Question: Are there going to be more of the Anzu/Pharaoh relationship(though a bit one-sided) hints here?

Keep writing!
Person who sends you fanart chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
So.. uh... Im still checking back every two days for an update...seing one sometime this year would be really cool...

Do you require more offering of Fanart to update? How about offerings of food and wine?
Miss Rock chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Good start, I am looking forward to this story also, so please keep writing. I hope life will be kinder to you this year.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Dangit, Dragon! You're gonna make me cry! This was a very introverted chapter, slow-paced and it reviewed a bit of what happened in Shards. Also, it gave a VERY cold outlook on the Pharaohs situation. Even though Yugi considers him a seperate person, he's only a shell, subconcsiously pushed out of the way, and only needed when trouble comes a-calling.

But then, the realization that others beyond Jonouchi, Honda, Anzu, Ryou, Otogi, and Mai know of him make him feel a bit better. Their acceptance.

BTW...I was thinking, the overall lesson of YGO: Be careful what you wish for, because you don't know how you'll get it. In MW, Akunadin wished on the Eye for his son (Seto) to be made Pharaoh. At the very end of the cycle(or should I say beginning?)he WAS made Pharaoh, at the death of his cousin, Atem.

Also, when Yugi wished on the Puzzle for friends that could trust him, he only recieved them through tribulation. First Ushio, and then other incidents.

*sheepish* I have WAY too much time to think. Hope all of that made sense. Great chap, look forward to more. I know you'll update in your own good time. Keep writing!