Reviews for Rise of The Phoenix
Unknown67 chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
Hmm. Jackson and Miley? You really like Disney, don't you? Also, are you open to submitted characters?
Wolf General chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Now I see why you want those Eri cards. Alright, I'll get right on that.

Just something amusing I thought of since digging was mentioned, but don't forget that demons have their real forms...and canines are notorious diggers. Considering we're talking ruins and stuff though I guess that might be a bit risky, just something that occured to me.
Wolf General chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Midas lost, but he lost like he should have. I saw a whole lot of errors in the spelling and the like, though in some cases I'm sure it was purposeful. You're getting me all worked up towards writing a LDD mini-arc though, but that's besides the point. Good starting chapter, and it's nice to see someone pick up the slack I left with Ashley and Sammy.
Seeker of the Soul chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Huh, I didn't realize that Borrowed Time could be revived if it was converted into a monster. That's pretty nifty. That was also a nifty duel.

I'm curious to see this tag-team as well.
Lux-Nero chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
I seriously didn't expect FGD in the duel, but it was awesome! It'd probably be cool to see another duelist use it to and go head to head with it.

Anyway, since you were gone so long, I noticed that your writing improved vastly. Nice...

I was also wondering if you would be interested in using some cards I created in your fiction. If you did, I would be honored.
Guardian Master chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
This story seems to be going good(I'd have thought you'd continue Return of the King before this thats why I'm so tardy on reviewing.)

Anyway, I'll answer your review in here, if that bothers you please notify me.

Well, I haven't dug much into Kevin's personality is because my mind still believes I am working on Path to a True Duelist, (Earlier addition) So, I'm fixing that. But heres a bit of something, Kevin is from a noble bloodline, his father is weathly to weathly that he tried to spoil Kevin at a younger age. (Hence why he got Kevin 20 cards off of Ebay) So Kevin knew he could grow unto his own at Duel Academy. Where there he faces his trials as a duelist.

Catch what I'm saying?
Drake Dragonsoul chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
That I was awesome, but I didn't expect Davis to play the Five-Head (I need to get myself one of those.)

So Davis has Quetzalcoatl in his deck! I thought he wasn't supposed to use it, but what the hey there was probably a reason. Now I want to see Return of the King updated. (if only to see Quetzalcoatl again.):)
Seeker of the Soul chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
To think Midas actually pulled a punch, that was nice of him. But of course he's not all bad. A 'defense crusher' deck eh? That sounds interesting.

So a duel between Davis and Rikuo, should be good.
Drake Dragonsoul chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Wow! Awesome! And you've gotten me even more hyped up that Rikou and Davis are dueling next chapter. Whoo-ho!

So, Tragedy? I've never heard of that card. Well, that's what I get for not keeping up with the new booster releases.
Lux-Nero chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This aims to be great! Can't wait for the duel!