Reviews for Of Jealousy and Love
Rogue and Scott chapter 34 . 1/2
You need another story about their wedding and there time after together. You ended it with a cliffhanger and I want more.
Me chapter 29 . 1/1
This was the best chapter ever. I am the biggest fan of x men and this story has had a lot of emotion and I really enjoyed the whole thing.
jacksperluvr chapter 34 . 7/3/2016
I liked it a lot. I loved the ending.
fairyofdreames chapter 34 . 6/16/2016
*claps like a maniac* T.T
fairyofdreames chapter 25 . 6/16/2016
But as the dean of the school watched her storm out, he could only hang his head low and wallow in what a disaster this weekend was turning out to be.

Poor professor. :/
fairyofdreames chapter 18 . 6/16/2016
No bad girl Jean *slaps jeans face*
fairyofdreames chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Wow this was tense
Guest chapter 29 . 6/3/2016
This story is starting to get silly in a stupid way
Guest chapter 22 . 6/3/2016
It feels like your drawing this parents weekend arc out for to many chapters
Guest chapter 16 . 6/3/2016
Jean doesn't have the slightest clue on how to repair the blackbird she's not a mechanic. Your character details are all wrong and it's starting to make this story a suckfest.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/3/2016
This chapter sucked
Guest chapter 10 . 6/3/2016
I hope Scott doesn't cave in when Rogue tries to apologize
Poop Benedict chapter 34 . 8/26/2015
This is an amazing story even though I don't care much for the pairing but I feel Jean's only argument against Scott and Marie is a little flimsy if not outright hypocritical. An 11 year difference is amoral? Logan has a century and a half on Jean. Even if he DID forget the weapon x program, that STILL gives him at least 2 decades on her judging from Scott's appearance in X-Men origins. Jean is young enough to be Logan's great great grandchild. Compared to that a student teacher relationship is nothing. Sure it's just an excuse for her jealousy but don't you think that the others, especially Logan himself, would ignore her outright without even considering it? I'm glad you switched the problem to Xavier's reputation cause really that just doesn't hold up.
Dear U. x .U chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
Lol and then aquaman appears. Jk no not possible.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 34 . 7/8/2014