Reviews for Of Jealousy and Love
jacksperluvr chapter 34 . 7/3
I liked it a lot. I loved the ending.
fairyofdreames chapter 34 . 6/16
*claps like a maniac* T.T
fairyofdreames chapter 25 . 6/16
But as the dean of the school watched her storm out, he could only hang his head low and wallow in what a disaster this weekend was turning out to be.

Poor professor. :/
fairyofdreames chapter 18 . 6/16
No bad girl Jean *slaps jeans face*
fairyofdreames chapter 1 . 6/15
Wow this was tense
This story is starting to get silly in a stupid way
It feels like your drawing this parents weekend arc out for to many chapters
Jean doesn't have the slightest clue on how to repair the blackbird she's not a mechanic. Your character details are all wrong and it's starting to make this story a suckfest.
This chapter sucked
I hope Scott doesn't cave in when Rogue tries to apologize
Poop Benedict chapter 34 . 8/26/2015
This is an amazing story even though I don't care much for the pairing but I feel Jean's only argument against Scott and Marie is a little flimsy if not outright hypocritical. An 11 year difference is amoral? Logan has a century and a half on Jean. Even if he DID forget the weapon x program, that STILL gives him at least 2 decades on her judging from Scott's appearance in X-Men origins. Jean is young enough to be Logan's great great grandchild. Compared to that a student teacher relationship is nothing. Sure it's just an excuse for her jealousy but don't you think that the others, especially Logan himself, would ignore her outright without even considering it? I'm glad you switched the problem to Xavier's reputation cause really that just doesn't hold up.
Dear U. x .U chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
Lol and then aquaman appears. Jk no not possible.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 34 . 7/8/2014
So cute and great!
MF 22 chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
Look who's talking about being a prick and a loser. He'll fuck anything in a skirt, and he likely doesn't remember even 1/100 of the women he's screwed. He hit on Jean at every possible opportunity, even though he knew damn well that she had a boyfriend/fiancee, tried to break up Scott and Jean's relationship, and worst thing yet, when called out for his bullshit, he tried to break up whatever Scott and Rogue were starting to develop. Not to mention the fact that he's a hardheaded, egotistical piece of shit who always lashes out when he doesn't get his way. Biggest fucking hypocrite on the planet, and Grade A prick.

I know the fix is several years old, and I only joined the site back in August. Just have to say I love the way you've captured the complete egotistical and prick aura that Logan exuded in the movies. Too bad the movies killed off the Prof, Scott, and Jean, when Logan was so much more deserving of that fate than any of them.
MF 22 chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Or we could picture a bikini-clad Rogue. After all, not all readers are female. :P