Reviews for Consequences
horsesrules chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
write more its good
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Pretty please update? I miss this fic :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Please update, I really like this fic!
DestielDelenaPotter chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
Very good story so far. Please continue writing! I need to know what happens next, and soon please!
Lupinesence chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
Great chapter, poor Harry with his clothing issues. Glad to see that Dumbledore is suspicious about the Sirius situation. Maybe we'll get to the bottom of what happened with his nosiness in full force :)
Lupinesence chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Cool chapter, Harry and Hermione are so cute together! I love how Ron is trying to be a good friend too.
Lupinesence chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Great chapter, it was so sad seeing Remus' and Sirius' reactions to what had happened. I must say I'm getting less and less convinced that Sirius actuallly did what Harry thinks he did as each chapter passes but it may just be wishful thinking on my part :)
Lupinesence chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Cool chapter, I'm glad Hermione is there to support Harry :)
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Great chapter, that last line was an absolute shocker!
RRW chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Was it really Sirius or was Sirius under some sort of curse?
B00kw0rm92 chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Oh, poor Harry! This was an AMAZING chapter though! I loved it! Please post more soon!
DestielDelenaPotter chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
I like this story so far. Please keep writing!
cascol3 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Very interesting I can't for the mystery with Sirius to be solved and when Sirius will find out that in Harry's view it was him.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
Oh, what a wonderful chapter! This is still do good. I feel so bad for all of them and I just want to hug Harry. I hope you'll update again soon!
outofcharacter chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
What a mystery! I really hope you'll finish this fic, I'm dying to know how it is Sirius doesn't remember anything. Could it be that someone took a polyjuice potion to fool Harry and destroy his trust in his godfather? Or maybe imperius? I would very much like to see where this goes. Please continue!