Reviews for Heiress of the Dark Lord
snape.granger.fanfic chapter 20 . 7/24
Bloody brilliant
Pure-Blood Girl chapter 20 . 6/2
Nice job. But now I'm crying. I never read books and cry. It was so sad and beautiful.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 20 . 4/4
Thank you for sharing a well told story.
Torture Hermione...hurt Hermione...abuse Hermione...rise...repeat...repeat...repeat...repeat...*yawn*
Rebecca chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
Omg u made me cry. Loved it soooo much.
Abbey Whitlock chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
well jeez. there's that. Tears for days.
Dramione Gurll chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
OMG! they died! :(
greatEXpectationz chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
Omg well shit. Yay. I liked it.
critic chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
im pretty sure hermione wouldve put up more of a fight. she seemed surprised but not so much as angry or anything...
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Wow...just wow. I started the story anf just couldn't put it down...That was not how i was expecting it to go. It was a great story though. Bittersweet.
krissy chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
soo sad
JustBeingMe231 chapter 20 . 11/16/2013
OMG this is such a great story! I cried when Draco died especially because Harry killed him. I love pure blooded hermione stories. This one was great. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
Ok, so I started reading this story, and just couldn't stop, I LOVED the growing friendships with the Slytherin Trio, and when Harry and Ron showed their true feelings toward Hermione. And the ending OMG, I sat there and was like "w...w..what Draco can't die" and then I saw Hermiones grave, and burst into tears. The only thing I would change, would be the name of Pansy's daughter, to 'Hermione, and then of course a younger son called 'Draco.'

MissAlighieri chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
oh man, I really expected a happy ending ... I loved your story, but I wanted Voldemort won : (
I cried when they all died. But anyway, it was a beautiful story and very well written. Congratulations!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Right now you have 380 favorites... lets move that up to 381, shall we? ;)